Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Arrington on Last Call with Carson Daly

Aluadan

Originally posted by DCogan1820 saved my baby

Why did Daly just ask him about Sapp.... tsk tsk tsk

I'm glad Lavar didn't get into that too much - that was a painful game to watch.

Does anyone know if Lavar is still dating one of the Williams sisters (forgot if it was Venus or Serena)?

Originally posted by dannyboy70

I'm glad Lavar didn't get into that too much - that was a painful game to watch.

Does anyone know if Lavar is still dating one of the Williams sisters (forgot if it was Venus or Serena)?

It was Serena but i dont think they are still dating. Could be wrong though.

Originally posted by Aluadan

Ok, for those that saw the show I think we can stop dogging Lavar. In short he basically said he now understands why Gibbs is great and seems to be more excited then he was a few months ago.

Does he also realize taht his agents ****ed up, not the redskins front office?

Carson Daly has a show on after Conan? I thought that was in the afternoon on UPN or something.

Either way, Lavar is getting media love if he's all over like this.

On the Serena topic, I remember them at a Bullets game together that I was at. Darrell Green was there also. MJ went over and shook DG's hand.

Anyways, if her and Lavar had children......the military wouldn't need to create super fighters for the future.....they could just take the Arrington kids and have people breed with them.

Originally posted by Vegas Baby

Can you imagine the atlete that would spawn from a Willams Arrington genetic shake...My god...talk about a linebacker waiting to be drafted--right out of the whom.

They could name their kid Bo Jackson II

Originally posted by Woofer Magoo

If someone who saw the show could give some details as to what was asked and answered, those of us who missed it would really appreciate the info!!

Carson asked about Dream Job, and LaVar said he was sorry that he let his man Zach down, but he had to attend minicamp during the final weekend. He was asked about what he's doing with all the money from his new contract, LaVar just said he's pretty much a regular guy, tht the new contract didn't really change his lifestyle, since his first contract was pretty big as well. Carson didn't ask about the controversy, and LaVar didn't bring it up; I'm beginning to think LaVar just wants to to put that whole mess behind him. The Postons weren't mentioned either.

Carson asked how things were between LaVar and Sapp. LaVar said they were cool, he explained how Sapp was skipping through the opponents' streching lines, and Lavar wasn't going to put up with it. He said that Sapp "was the tough guy on his team, and I'm the tough guy on my team," but a confrontation never developed.

They showed a cliip from Dream Job. Carson asked about his media experience, LaVar said TV is a lot of work. When asked if he'd like to act, LaVar basically laughed about it and said he wouldn't mind trying it. Carson brought up the Rock, and LaVar said he didn't want to be in an action picture, that he wanted to play a role that would make people cry: "Why are they whippin' LaVar's ass like that?"

Carson finally asked how he felt about Gibbs' return, and LaVar said that after this camp, he was very excited. He said that it was easy to see why Gibbs is considered one of the great coaches, and that Joe's a great communicator. He said that Gibbs treats his players with respect, but he expects greatness from them in return, and that was pretty much the end of the interview. All in all, LaVar was just having fun, very upbeat and positive. No hint of the disgruntlement we saw before minicamp.

Originally posted by Vegas Baby

Can you imagine the atlete that would spawn from a Willams Arrington genetic shake...My god...talk about a linebacker waiting to be drafted--right out of the whom.

Her whom couldn't hold that athlete for 9 months..........lol, anyway, why would you want to get a brick-house like her pregnant, that would keep you out of action for six weeks following the delivery.

Archived