Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Merged: Possible deal with Packers -- Rumor

mhd24

Originally posted by jmwills1

I had thought about this too. But if ramsey wants to stay, then what is the point of dealing him. He is gonna be a hell of a player.

who i really want next year if we can get him and he can stay out of trouble and come out is marcus vick but if he comes out i think he'll go pretty high in the draft in which case we may be able to use that pack trade.

Originally posted by NotInOurHouse

who i really want next year if we can get him and he can stay out of trouble and come out is marcus vick but if he comes out i think he'll go pretty high in the draft in which case we may be able to use that pack trade.

Marcus Vick? Are you kidding me. This kid has talent, but he is nowhere near as good running or throwing as Michael is. People hear the name Vick and they think this kid will be a stud. When he shows that he can lead VA Tech to some victories, maybe. But right now, he is nothing great.

Originally posted by jmwills1

Marcus Vick? Are you kidding me. This kid has talent, but he is nowhere near as good running or throwing as Michael is. People hear the name Vick and they think this kid will be a stud. When he shows that he can lead VA Tech to some victories, maybe. But right now, he is nothing great.

thats why im saying if he does come out then he'll be ready but more than likely since he hasnt played that much he'll stay all 4 years

Marcus Vick!?!?!?! Umm. I live about twenty five min. away from where Michael and Macus went to high school. I've seen them both play H.S. ball. My Girl friend went to VA. Tech and we go to at least one to two games a season. Marcus is no where near the player of Michael, and to be honest I'm not even a big Michael fan. Just my opinion

well like i said he hasnt played no where nearly enough so we'll see how far he rises if he ever gets the chance....and by the way if michael was healthy that couldve been the falcons in the super bowl instead of the panthers...they went 3-1 down the stretch and oh yeah they beat the panthers in vick's first game back.

Archived