Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Madden Fans...

RAC

I have been working on some Madden signatures and wallpapers over at Madden Nation and thought I'd share a few with you. We just started doing these and they seem to be pretty popular. Here are a few examples... Redskins ones are on their way.... I'll post those as soon as they are done. Feel free to use them, download them, whatever you like. :)

montana2ricesig

Barrysig

jimbrownsig

randallsig

sandersvsricesig

BoSig

OK here's the first Skins one. I don't have rosters with Brunell and Portis or any of the new guys yet so that may take some time. I do have some historic rosters though so you can expect to see Riggins, Monk, & company sometime soon as well as a few of the other curent players.

colesgardnersig

Hey RAC, I know you've said in the past that Jacquez Green visits your site and he's a big Madden fan and he's pretty good at it to. I just finished entering his data into our player's database:

http://www.extremeskins.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=roster&file=details&id=229

Some interesting stuff in there. He might be surprised if you let me know his "real" first name ;)

Here are a couple more Skins signature pictures done by people at MN that you are all free to use. The one Riggins one is part of a Super Bowl MVP project one guy is doing so you can expect to see Doug Williams & Mark Rypien too at some point.

redskinssig.jpg

1452mnmvp17-med.jpg

The archive of all of the images we have done is located at the link below. I don't think you have to be registered at the site to view it, but the Super Bowl MVP projects are all located on our download forums so you would have to register to get the rest of those.

http://www.maddennation.com/wallpapers/

I also want to thank those Extremeskins members who have visited our site. Our log shows that quite a few people from ES have stopped by and a number have also registered. I know that folks from Madden Nation check out ES too because it's a great place to get NFL news and everyone loves Bang's cartoons. :) I'll post more Redskins sigs as they are completed. Thanks.

Originally posted by RedskinsNation

RAC - When we gonna get an online game in?????

Soon hopefully. I haven't had much time to play online because we are very busy doing stuff with the site. Right know we are preparing to do a review for the Fight Night boxing game from EA that comes out next Monday... we should have copies no later than Friday so if anyone is interested in hearing a little early news about that game come check out the site. My EA online ID for any EA game is RACZILLA... so if you put me on your buddy list I am sure we will run into one another sometime soon for that Madden game. ;)

Originally posted by RAC

Soon hopefully. I haven't had much time to play online because we are very busy doing stuff with the site. Right know we are preparing to do a review for the Fight Night boxing game from EA that comes out next Monday... we should have copies no later than Friday so if anyone is interested in hearing a little early news about that game come check out the site. My EA online ID for any EA game is RACZILLA... so if you put me on your buddy list I am sure we will run into one another sometime soon for that Madden game. ;)

Sounds good...I'll PM you next time im on and you can add me to your list.

Originally posted by Die Hard

Hey RAC, I know you've said in the past that Jacquez Green visits your site and he's a big Madden fan and he's pretty good at it to. I just finished entering his data into our player's database:

http://www.extremeskins.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=roster&file=details&id=229

Some interesting stuff in there. He might be surprised if you let me know his "real" first name ;)

That's interesting. I actually had no idea that Jacquez was not his real first name. I'll have to bust his balls next time we play a game.

Archived