Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

McNamara

CTaylor42

'Cuse student here. Had to cut out of class today to watch the game in the student lounge on the projector the school setup. You should have heard everyone scream with each G Mac trey and then when the network cut out to show the end of the Wake Forest game.

G Mac finally burst out of the slump that he has been in most of the year. Not that he had a bad year but this is the kind of game he should be having all the time - he is that good. It hasn't helped that losing starting point guard Billy Edelin for the year has forced G Mac to play point and shooting guard in most situations. Can't wait for saturday's game - should be one for the ages.

my two favorite college teams facing each other. It sucks for me. But growing up a Cuse fan....but being a Terp Grad. I have to stick with UMD.

Gerry said it himself, that was the game of his life. I don't think BYU had anybody to guard him the way Maryland can. Watching Duke tonight just crush a team with no business being at the Dance made me realize how different the Terps looked last weekend beating Duke in North Carolina...on the biggest stage in the ACC.

a game against Syrcause in Denver shouldn't be so awful.

Originally posted by OrangeSkin

McNamara is a beast. You can't stop him, you can only hope to contain him. I don't believe the Terps will be able to do that, or contain Warrick either for that matter.

And Skin-N-NY, what's up with the anti-'Cuse sentiment?

He is good but no Reddick, not worried at all :)

Archived