Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

draft t. harris to be a DE?

method man

sportsnetwork's mock draft had him falling to #14. this guys seems to be slowly losing stock. in a way harris seems to remind me of strahan. he should go back to 290. he seems to have both the speed necessary plus a dimension that many other pass rushers dont have, strength.

He is bigger, faster, and stronger than Udeze. If we take a DE would should take him and move him to DE, or even keep him at DT. He is the best D Line prospect in the draft. Second best would be Wilfork. Udeze comes in third in my book.

Originally posted by Skins26

He is bigger, faster, and stronger than Udeze. If we take a DE would should take him and move him to DE, or even keep him at DT. He is the best D Line prospect in the draft. Second best would be Wilfork. Udeze comes in third in my book.

Udeze:

Height: 6-4

Weight: 285 lbs.

Harris:

Height: 6-3

Weight: 289 lbs.

Hm.. Not much of a difference there...

and how do you know that one is faster than the other or stronger? Id be willing to bet that Udeze is at least faster than Harris.

Oh yeah and again the Udeze bias rears its ugly head. Why would you wish to draft a DT and use him as a DE, when there is a DE with better skills (Udeze) available?

Maybe they want somebody where they can pronounce his name. :)

I'm remembering a TV show I (briefly) saw many years ago. I think it was an HBO series called First and Ten, about a semi-pro football team. OJ played the coach.

In one scene, two redneck-looking linemen are in a bar, discussing the new kicker they just hired. Comments like "Football is an American game. Couldn't they get an American?", "The only english he knows is 'Kick ball' and "Cash check'". Things like that.

OJ comes up behind them, puts his arm on one's shoulders, and says "Last year he was 3 out of 4 beyond 50 yards."

They look at the kicker, think about it a second, and say "Buddy!"

Archived