Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Patrick , Mark, Jon Janson Avid hunters

Well, I am not all for the hunting thing, but hey, whatever it takes for these men to "bond"...I say go for it! :D I've been a huge Ramsey fan since day one. He's got a great head on his shoulders, seems like a nice guy and I think he has genuine potential to be a star in the league. Mark on the other hand, seems to be a wonderful addition as well. I'd like to see Ramsey stick around, with a good attitude and try to learn from Brunell. I think Mark could be an immediate answer for us, but I think ( hope) that Ramsey is the future of the Washington Redskins!!!Hopefully things will remain "kosher" between the two!

I would think they go for a number of different types of game depending on who's place they want to hang at. I know Jansen has a place on the lake, on the UP. Water foul, and white tail deer for sure.

Ramsey and Brunell being southern guys, I would think water foul, mule deer, and hogs would be on the agenda hunting down this-a-way. :laugh:

Most guys that I have known over the years, like my self when I hunted, work each season.

Kill um, and grill um:cool:

Ramsey no matter what will play sometime next season, even if Brunell is healthy the whole time. We have 2 starting qb's and a proven back up in Hasselbeck, if we're keeping him. What they need to do is force the offensive line to do soething together.

Archived