Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why give Denver the 2nd round pick?

monarch34

Originally posted by skinsfanforlife

get a clue u freakin retard.

joe gibbs is the greatest head coach of all tiime.

joe gibbs is a workahlic. he succeeds in everything he does. gibbs probably will put more thoughts into any moves he makes than any head coach or front office staffs out there. didnt u not hear about his legendary story about bringing sleeping bags to traninng camp site and not going home for days. always working over time ......

ok then cut everyone, have the lowest cap figure, and save some money if he is such a god . he must not need players. he is just a one time great coach. what has he done in football lately?? he comes in with a good rep, but has alot to prove. he needs players. get your head out of the sand.

"FYI...no one ever gets to me. It's nearly impossible to get me upset over the internet. "

what a freaking joke this guy armchairedskins is.

this dude stalked me here in chat forums talking about he gonna report me when infact my comments werent even geared towards him. lol

im calling some other dude a name because he called me a name first and he was like"im gonna report you"

now this moron dan snyder calls u a "moron" and u ok with it?

bunch of retards in here.

"FYI...no one ever gets to me. It's nearly impossible to get me upset over the internet. "

this dude stalked me here in chat forums talking about he gonna report me when infact my comments werent even geared towards him. lol

im calling some other dude a name because he called me a name first and he was like"im gonna report you"

hey man, relax it is just a website for discussion. no need to get so uptight. it is not like we are talking politics, weapons of mass destruction, or religion here(although the skins could be a religion) it is all good bro, peace, and go skins.

"ok then cut everyone, have the lowest cap figure, and save some money if he is such a god . he must not need players. he is just a one time great coach. what has he done in football lately?? he comes in with a good rep, but has alot to prove. he needs players. get your head out of the sand."

dan snyder must be a a cowboys or eagles fan in disguise.

if u are a redskins fan and u just said what i quoted , u turely are a moron.

ahahhahahahahaha

what has gibbs done lately?

u moron, he retired. why would gibbs do anything if he retired from NFL.

one time great coach?

u on ddrugs?

let me make this easy for u.

3 super bowls wins with 3 different backs and qbs.

prove what u retard? he is an active coach thats in the hall of fame. he has all the respect in the world.

now imma go **** yo mom in the ass cause im done embarassing you. im also gonna make her taste her own ass.

peace.

Before I read tonight the arguments in this thread, I was leaninng against this trade. I have changed my mind, but it is conditioned that CP agrees to an extension that is cap friendly. If so, we will recuperate our 2nd rounder and more with the signing of better or/and ertra free agents. However I take the chance to state that CB becoming a Redskin was a bad move from the start. We had to give Chicago about half of the picks we got from the Saints and now that he is a 4 time pro bowler we have to give a high 2nd rounder to get rid of him.

It's sweet that you have such a huge crush on me.

Archived