Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Queston to Art and other moderators...

Renegade7

Don't ban me cuz of makin a off the subject thread like this. I'm too young to die! but seriously, i had a few questions that i wanted to ask u guys and i believed posting a thread was the best way to do it.

#1: I've put a lot of thought into it lately and i've noticed that this site has not only helped me in being insightful and a true skins fan, but has brought out the demon in me. I have this habit of loving to debating with and blasting people about football, especially the unimformed one's. I'd like to thank art for that mostly. He blasted me a few months back and i almost got banned for my response. Sense then i think i in my mind aged like 10 or 20 yrs. ( i didn't know art was 33, i thought he was more like 60 or somethin) again please don't ban me!

I've notcied that i've changed considerably over the past months due to current and life events. And i believe that its time to move officailly move on from the age of innoccence and grow up. I want to change my screen name, but with out losing my # of post. I want a name that speaks more to my personallity(seeing that OtNaz never really make sense or meant anything to me) and i want to keep my post # so know one mistakes me for a newbie. I've really been around sense last june, but i didn't start posting untill after the season started.

I hope its not too much trouble guys, but i truelly time for me to move one and put my talent, agressiveness, and overall luv for the skins to use as of now. I'm starting a new leaf. Could u please change my screen name to : Renegade7. If i truelly explain it, it wouldn't be now, i don't want to take up too much of anyone's time.

Again, if it isin't possible then no biggie, i'll start over and be back before u know it. U might not even recognize me. Thanx:D

and #2: Am i really the youngest on this site? cuz it surelly doesn't seem like it after reading some of these posts from the fair weather fans. Just want that to be cleared up so i can stop guessing.

oh, and #3: just wanted to add this in...

0-16, 19-0, skins fan till i die!!!

You can change your screenname at any time by going to the 'usercp' menu, then selecting 'edit profile'. It won't affect your post count or anything else for that matter. You might want to add your former name there so others realize who you were.

Archived