Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Say Goodbye To Greg Jones

JoeSkins

Greg Jones proved that his knee is o.k. He just moved back up into the bottom of the 1st round. I sure hope the Cowpies don't draft him. :( He needs work on pass receiving, but he is an animal running the ball. Reminds some people of a young Earl Campbell, although he could turn out to be injury prone.

The only way the Skins realistically get Jones now, is if they traded down just before the Cowboys pick. But I can't see the Skins trading down that far.

Miami will choose Philip Rivers now, no doubt.

Ben Watson also moved up into the 2nd round. No way he lasts until the 3rd round. ;)

How many teams have RB as a top priority in the first (and remember that may change during the FA period before the draft)... we shall see,

plus you have the combines where some players move up or down like that Cardinal receiver from FSU, 1st rounder before the combine, drafted 3rd round due to a poor 40 time. Steal of the draft.

Originally posted by bubba9497:

plus you have the combines where some players move up or down like that Cardinal receiver from FSU, 1st rounder before the combine, drafted 3rd round due to a poor 40 time. Steal of the draft.

In the combines, Jerry Rice was too slow also:rotflmao:

Originally posted by dayumnuttinleft

LOL, I saw that too, doesn't appear to been very bright.... Looks like a short bus kid...

I wouldn't say he's dumb... but he sounds country... He's got to be from the South. :laugh:

i say we trade down in the first and give the other team our 3rd or 5th rounder for two firsts, getting udeze with the first, and jones with the second first, and pick dockett with the 2nd rounder, and if he's not there, grab that tight end from georgia.

Archived