Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Uniforms in the NFL

Bazooka Tooth

Well. of course I like our classic (can I call it classic?) burgundy pants and white jersey combination. Our retros are off the charts! I guess I'm old. I like the timeless classics like Pittsburgh, Green Bay, and Chicago. Agreed, the Chargers powder blues are awesome. The Redskins 1994 NFL 75th anniversary unis were eye-poppers too!

I like the Packers unis with the white jerseys, but not that crazy about the green jerseys.

I tend to go for simple, yet contrasting uniforms. Don't like same color-on- same color. The Cowboys have good uniforms. Basic and traditional. The Rams' are good, too.

I love the Redskins' retro unis. I really wish they would go to them full time.

Love the Skins Retro Uni's. Would love to see them go with a white version of that as well with burgundy pants and have the feather go down the side of the pants like a stripe normally would.

Chargers Retros are awesome and the Titans uni's are great. However, I hate the silly fonts used for numbers like the Eagles, Titans and Ravens have. Stick with the block numbers like most teams do.

I really like that most of the helmets have a more modern paint job that makes them all look pretty good, in a way. In the old days it's like they just put some regular old paint on them, but now they have that speckled metallic sheen to them.

Metroesexual indeed.:laugh:

j/k

Originally posted by clubisyohankovic

Hogwash,

you are the first person i have heard of who actually LIKES the bengals uniforms. wow!

I went to a high school in Ohio whose mascot was the Tigers, I wished we had unis like the bengals we didn't

Luke_Punt_Return.jpg

Luke_Turns_The_Corner.jpg

still not too shabby

Archived