Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Make Patrick Ramsey the tough guy

StevieInferior

Ralling speech time again

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in New Orleans, we shall fight on the message boards and endzones, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Quarterback, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the Howie's Tough Guy Award site, we shall fight on the internet, we shall fight in the cyberspace and in the streets, we shall fight in e-mails to Foxsports.com; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Franchise or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Danfather beyond the reaches of the press, armed and guarded by the O Mighty Bugeyed One, would carry on the struggle, until, in Gibb's good time, the NFL, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

I think Cowboy Killa and I have voted for Ramsey a combined 10,000 times the last 2 nights. We both are draggin ass to these 8 am classes

FINAL ROUND!!!

Ray Lewis - 50.4%

Roy Williams - 49.6%

A late fourth quarter rally by Ray Lewis supporters gave him a finals appearance — over 125,000 votes cast.

Patrick Ramsey - 64%

Deuce McAllister - 36%

Fans respect how much the Redskins' QB handled his weekly beatings — over 147,000 votes cast.

Ramsey - 68%

Lewis - 32%

Archived