Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My co-worker the Cowboy fan.

CTaylor42

He can believe anything he wants but he better get ready for this a-- kickings he is going to start to get in 2004. The Cowboys were a good team in the 90's but they benefited from free agency also. They're team was young and already together while free agency started and tore apart the Redskins, Giants, and Eagles. That's the past and over the free wins that Steve Spurrier and Norv Turner gave them are over also. The man the legend the king is back and ready to restore to our past glory.

Originally posted by CTaylor42

One of my co-workers is a Cowboy fan. The other day he made a ludicrous comment. He said that he thought Joe Gibbs bailed out on us after the 92' season. Because, He did not want to face Jimmy Johnson and the Cowboys of the early 90's.

:insane:

:rotflmao:

You mean to tell me you work in a comedy group right? 'Cuz that's the funniest thing I ever read/heard. Man you're co-worker sure is funny.

I can't wait till the season starts so we can give all those loudmouth Cowboy's and Eagles fans something to shut the hell up about!

Originally posted by joeskinsfan

:rotflmao:

You mean to tell me you work in a comedy group right? 'Cuz that's the funniest thing I ever read/heard. Man you're co-worker sure is funny.

I can't wait till the season starts so we can give all those loudmouth Cowboy's and Eagles fans something to shut the hell up about!

:laugh: Yeah He is funny. I about laughed my A$$ off when he told me.

The thing that irks me the most is folks that were born and raised in this area liking the cowpukes. They have no ties to Dallas or to Texas, so I don't get the connection. There are more than a few of these morons where I work. It's my opinion that these SFB's are really closet Skins fans but are too chicken sh!t to admit it.

The only reason gibbs left was because of health reasons (worked too hard=stress). I also have a feeling it may be because he was too successful. After all the success at the redskins with 3 sb's, many winning seasons, etc, he may have felt: where is the challenge?

As for dallas fan's, I have a number in my office, and they have done nothing but say nice things about gibbs and how lucky we are.

Originally posted by CTaylor42

One of my co-workers is a Cowboy fan. The other day he made a ludicrous comment. He said that he thought Joe Gibbs bailed out on us after the 92' season. Because, He did not want to face Jimmy Johnson and the Cowboys of the early 90's.

:insane:

So, Gibbs is coming back now because the coach of the Cowboys is only Bill Parcells and he obviously thinks that's a far lesser challenge? Ok. Let's go with that. :)

Originally posted by RedskinsNation

99% of the Cowboy fans around here are fakes. They are moreso Redskins Haters and are not reall TRUE football fans, but like to get a stur out of us by talking butt.

You are an idiot.

Blanket statements like this make Cowboy fans enjoy kicking your butts even more.

That comment is of course ridiculous.

I have always thought, however, that a contributing factor to Gibbs' decision to retire was the need to essentially scrap and rebuild an aging team. It needed the most complete overhaul it had undergone since Gibbs' initial arrival, and I don't think he was up to it emotionally at that time.

Originally posted by Drakkhim

I showed my buddy that I talked about above the picture of Gibbs with the Superbowl banners behind him with the, "Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King," at the top, and he flipped me off and said, "Nooooooo, not GIBBS!"

Damn that's harsh. I'm guessing that Cowboys, Giants and Eagles fans understand that we have some talented players and with the right coaching we've got a dangerous team. Now we have the right coaching ... 'Nuff Said!

I think Jimmy Johnson is waaaaaay overrated as a coach. The Minnesota Vikings made that franchise what it was by giving them all those draft picks for Herschel. It hurts me to say that that team in Dallas had a ton of talent, and I think that some of us could have coached them to Super Bowl wins...Hall Of Fame QB, RB, WR (unfortunately), stud O-Line, beast D-Line, Deion in his prime...how could you lose with those guys.

Dallas fans are just scared now becasue their coach won't be the talk of the league anymore, and their luck in the NFC East this year will be short lived.

When Jimmy went to Miami, he didn't do sh!t...he won, what, one play-off game?

Archived