Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trung (hope)

method man

Originally posted by atloldskin

KJ and Jackson will go in the first round. I got to disagree with Art here. I also think that Cadillac and Benson not coming out dilutes the RB depth in this draft. Forget Perry; I am not impressed with him. I still like Cobbs in the 3rd round if available.

clarett anyone?

:laugh:

cadillac may change his mind due to the fact that he has two talented backs behind him who will steal his carries. However if the situation remains like this, I would definitely take the RB in the 3rd round.

If perry is there when we pick in the third, we take him. no question about it. However if he is taken, I want us to move down a bit in the third round and pick up an extra 6th rounder along the way and pick up clarence farmer. he is very talented combo of speed, quickness, vision, and power. he is an inside runner which we all want. his only problem is that he is not a good team guy and he was injured for most of this past season. however in preseason polls he was rated as in some instances the 4th best back. in the second round there is a glut of talent that will be available at DT (cody, demarco neil, lavalais, and tubbs)

Art, are you kidding? Jones and Jackson will both go in the first round. Maybe high first round.

No way should we draft either one of them, but to say that they are only second round talent is incredible.

Trung may have averaged 4.2 YPC, but he was far too inconsistant. He'd hit 1-2 yarders and then reel off a 10 yarder to bump up his average, while we're going three and out because we can't convert the 3rd and 8.

Morton can easily fill a 3rd down back roll, I don't see Trung having a roll on this team next season. Cutting him causes us no Cap damage. The writing is on the wall.

Originally posted by johnyquest

maybe, maybe not. i think a big weakness of his was he was very indecisive when running and did not hit the hole as strong as someone else could have.

We didnt have too many gaping holes with all the misdirection we ran and when we did he found them. He is not great but he did avg. more per carry then hometown favorite Rock he was decent when not injured the Atlanta game he looked good as well as the first 3 games of the season. A lot of people established their opinions VERY EARLY and will not change them. I could care less whether he stays or goes because he is not great but he is not nearly as bad as most skin fans make him out to be.

Archived