Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Signature Pictures...

RAC

I started working on some Skins signatures with this flame background theme recently after a long break from Photoshop. You are free to use any picture in this thread. I may also do some other different designs, but I am running out of Skins pictures. If anybody has some that they could share I would really appreciate it.

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

f9f597b3.jpg

f9f59834.jpg

f9f59837.jpg

f9f59839.jpg

More to come....

-RAC

Very nice.

It's so great to see people sharing their time and efforts for the best interests of the community. I'm sure they all appreciate it immensely.

Keep up the great work.

But can I make a small suggestion to all those offering to make new sig pics?

See if you can make them a little more horizontal... moreso like mine? Just so that it reduces the size and scrolling of a thread page. That's all.

Of course, if you don't mind. You're not obligated to.

Originally posted by Die Hard

Very nice.

It's so great to see people sharing their time and efforts for the best interests of the community. I'm sure they all appreciate it immensely.

Keep up the great work.

But can I make a small suggestion to all those offering to make new sig pics?

See if you can make them a little more horizontal... moreso like mine? Just so that it reduces the size and scrolling of a thread page. That's all.

Diehard, please give me a call.

Originally posted by Die Hard

DH,

You're not complaining about Christy, now are you? :silly:

Originally posted by TK421"JACKED"

DH,

You're not complaining about Christy, now are you? :silly:

It's not that I don't mind the scenery. I certainly do. I haven't asked you to remove it have I? :)

But damn.. you're sig is like 18 inches long. If everyone had sigs like that... there's just a lot of clutter.

Originally posted by BDBuddy23

Those are awesome, could you make a Jon Jansen?

I can if I can find some good pictures of him. I don't think I even have one Jansen picture at the moment. All I need is a couple of good sized ones and I can probably get it done fairly quickly.

Archived