Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

a demographic poll of Spurrier fans

stratoman

I'm a Spurrier fan in how he handled himself during very difficult times. Didn't dodge questions. Shouldered all the responsibility himself. And was gracious in his comments about the subsequent return of Joe Gibbs.

I'm too old to be a Gen-Xer and too young to be a baby boomer.

Originally posted by stratoman

Final thing said on this subject. How anyone can support some one who quits on a golf course by cel ph, just goes to show me the a man's character and moral and ethical beliefs meen nothing in this day and age...it's a sad sad thing:(

Originally posted by stratoman

Check out this thread and see who cares

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46686

Errrrr I meant who really cares because 1) he's gone 2) he wasn't worth his salary 3) his Offense didn't work, neither Coles nor any other reciever had a career year, which you'd expect from a pass-heavy offense.

For all I care he can go coach Nebraska, lord knows they're running out of canidates.....my 5 yr old cousin rejected them just the other day:laugh:

I don't hate him. It was time for him to quit when he saw he couldn't cut it as a HC in the NFL. We averaged less than 20 points a game in an offense that was supposed to light it up so no hard feelings here. The way it worked out gave us a shot at Joe so I'm glad he's gone instead of him here a third year and Gibbs coaching Atlanta. :doh:

Archived