Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

season tix on E-Bay

panthro

I would agree with Blade, just don't wait til preseason starts. They disappear quickly on Ebay. I was watching this very same thing a few years ago. June and July, they were there and by August all gone.

I would also be curious to know what section they were in for end zone...way up at the top or closer to the field...I was fortunate enough to get picked up from the season ticket waiting list two summers ago. Mine are up at the top (very very top) under the flags in the end zone. I love these seats, but I think closer to the field would be much more fun... anyway, my tickets (2) including a blue parking pass are somewhere around $1250 for everything...I would think as Blade said this is a rip. They are trying to catch everyone foaming at the mouth with Gibb's return...and I am sure they are getting bites.

Good feedback. Thanks! I'm in California, so no interest in purchasing these myself (although I'm jealous of all of you who actually get to go to the games). I'll book my tix for the 49ers game this coming season though.

Happy B-Day Skinslover. Mine was yesterday. :-)

Thanks Panthro!! Mine is this Friday...

Happy Birthday to you too!!

What a great early present...Huh??? Coach Gibbs, never thought I would be hearing myself saying that again!!!

I am in total elation...can't wait to hear his name announced at the games... That place is going to be booming!!!!!

You are in CA?? I hope you get DTV NFL Ticket, I have that to cover my away games. I live in Eagle land, so with the Sunday ticket, I never miss a game!!

Hail!!:cheers:

wow, my bday was yesterday also! i drove up with my son from norfolk va area all but 2 games this season, and can tell you get talking to folks in parking lots and things will click for you. i have 2 ticks for this comming season ,sect444,row4 both ,no parking for 1200 it seems......hang in there, its tough but worth the drive

Hey Freefalln, I am section 444 too!!!

same birthday week, same section at FedEx Field...things are getting Freaky!!

I am way up top row 28 seats 5 & 6..

..about the cheerleader...keep posting she will go away, I think to the waterboy next....

hey about your parking pass, I have found passes on Ebay for other friends of mine and also in the classifieds here at Extremeskins....fyi.

A lot of B-Day boys here. Kool! Happy B-Day fellas.

Yea, where would I be without my DirectTV? NFL Ticket and NFL network. I was just telling my wife yesterday, it's the best bang for the buck as far as TV programming goes. I love it and will never consider anything else unless cable starts to offer the same stuff - not likely.

Blade is right. You can get a much better deal, although that may be a different story next year. You can get some great deals on ebay if you watch for them. Last year I got 2 tix to the Seattle game in the first few rows of the club level, smack dab on the fifty for $300 for the pair. What a view! I sat next to an older guy who had been to every Skins home game since the Skins came to DC. We drank many whiskeys, and he told me some great stories. Awesome day!!

$3100 must be for the club level, not general seating. That's probably at cost. Fair price if you're willing to sit there. Club level has a lot of amenities, orange parking is a bonus because it's closer and has plenty of parking. I have club tickets in another section and I think the cost is the same since mine were leased before the price increase.

Archived