Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why we believe Bayougator......

Art

Originally posted by In Joe We Trust

Maybe he needs some real dogs to take care of his Squirrel problem.:rotflmao:

My back yard is the only one in the neighborhood they stay out of....:rotflmao:

We do however feed them right off the front porch. The Mrs. actually feeds the two babies from last year right out of her hand. I can't imagine them being vicious.

I'm embarassed I have to ask.... but you obviously changed your username. And it's embarassing for me to think of member 600+ with over 3000+ posts and I have no idea who he is.

Can you put some kind of mention of your old username in your sig please? Just a personal favor :)

Art, if you don't like squrrels, get a cat

We had a Siamese cat for 12 years before we had to put him to sleep back in June of 2002 :cry:

We had a lot of squrrels in our yard before we got him, but they all seemed to be their distance during his time with us

Now the damn things are fat little buggers who were raiding the bird feeder so much my dad had to put up some smooth metal sheets on the sides so they couldn't get up there

Here is a picture of Boomer on the back poarch, guarding his domain...............

We had a Siamese cat for 12 years before we had to put him to sleep back in June of 2002 :cry:

We had a lot of squrrels in our yard before we got him, but they all seemed to be their distance during his time with us

Now the damn things are fat little buggers who were raiding the bird feeder so much my dad had to put up some smooth metal sheets on the sides so they couldn't get up there

Here is a picture of Boomer on the back poarch, guarding his domain...............

Originally posted by TC4

I didn't know that a cat could take out a squirrel? Although it makes sense, since cats have the instincts of a meat eating predator.

Still a fight between a cat and squirell is something I'd pay to see.

Originally posted by BCS: BattleCatSnyder

I didn't know that a cat could take out a squirrel? Although it makes sense, since cats have the instincts of a meat eating predator.

Still a fight between a cat and squirell is something I'd pay to see.

Yeah, the 1st 3 or 4 years we had that cat not only did he take out his share of squirrels but he made my dad happy as hell by taking out a mess of moles too

Remember, squrriels are really just rodents like rats and mice, but cuter

Originally posted by TC4

You don't need smooth metal to keep them off the feeder, you need a pellet gun and a stew pot.

Archived