Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will Kearse come to DC?

Hogwash

Originally posted by AJWatson3

no, because the dude can't stay healthy. i would rather trade down and get will smith or kenechi udeze (sp??) and pick up some extra draft picks. let gibbs work the magic! plus, if we got kearse we would prob. have to lose our #5, right? is he RFA or UFA?

Kearse is UFA. and i truely feel that half of what he does is twice as good as whoever we would get out of the draft. as for the injury thing, fine, i'll admit that he does get injured more then most players. in that case, trade for Oglyde(spelled that wrong big time, RFA) out of miami. he's like a diet Jason Taylor, which is a huge plue if ask me. what about Anthony Pleasant(UFA)? is he any good?

-------------------------------------

0-16, 16-0, skins fan till i die!!!

Originally posted by AJWatson3

no, because the dude can't stay healthy. i would rather trade down and get will smith or kenechi udeze (sp??) and pick up some extra draft picks. let gibbs work the magic! plus, if we got kearse we would prob. have to lose our #5, right? is he RFA or UFA?

Kearse is UFA. and i truely feel that half of what he does is twice as good as whoever we would get out of the draft. as for the injury thing, fine, i'll admit that he does get injured more then most players. in that case, trade for Oglyde(spelled that wrong big time, RFA) out of miami. he's like a diet Jason Taylor, which is a huge plue if ask me. what about Anthony Pleasant(UFA)? is he any good?

-------------------------------------

0-16, 16-0, skins fan till i die!!!

when it comes down to it i would much rather have kearse than ogunleye. kearse has proven that he can dominate by himself. in miami ogunleye plays opposite JT, and has an incredible D built around him. i would feel better about saying this if i'd seen him play more. his #'s are steadily increasing, but i really wonder how he would have performed in say, SD, or in KC with the units they have on D.

when it comes down to it i would much rather have kearse than ogunleye. kearse has proven that he can dominate by himself. in miami ogunleye plays opposite JT, and has an incredible D built around him. i would feel better about saying this if i'd seen him play more. his #'s are steadily increasing, but i really wonder how he would have performed in say, SD, or in KC with the units they have on D.

Archived