Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Remeber this Gibbs gem?

StevieInferior

Classic Joe,, he got a bit peeved, no? Head started rolling around...

Get ready all you young'n's According to Joe, we always stink and are always "fortunate and blessed" when things turn out right.

Gibbs could downplay glorious five-way sex with a bunch of Hooters girls into nothing more than a rowdy game of Twister.

~Bang

Classic Joe,, he got a bit peeved, no? Head started rolling around...

Get ready all you young'n's According to Joe, we always stink and are always "fortunate and blessed" when things turn out right.

Gibbs could downplay glorious five-way sex with a bunch of Hooters girls into nothing more than a rowdy game of Twister.

~Bang

Lou Holtz has nothing on Gibbs when it comes to building up the other team and downplaying your own team's chances.

Once he retired, he became Mr. Personality. I wonder if he'll keep that persona, or if he'll transform back into Mr. Boring (on a side note, I actually had a calculus professor in college named Boring - never has there been a human with a more fitting name).

Lou Holtz has nothing on Gibbs when it comes to building up the other team and downplaying your own team's chances.

Once he retired, he became Mr. Personality. I wonder if he'll keep that persona, or if he'll transform back into Mr. Boring (on a side note, I actually had a calculus professor in college named Boring - never has there been a human with a more fitting name).

Archived