Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Training camp rumor.

Art

Originally posted by Art

I would have thought camp would be held at Redskins Park. While it is VERY early and surely more important things have been taking priority, it is a rumor that is out there that should the camp be moved, it could be moved to Williamsburg. One of the Gibbs boys went to school at William and Mary. Gibbs himself likes the area very much. This area was in the running already for camp so the preparations would be easily picked up. This is not speculation on my part. I have heard this is a possibility almost as if it's already been tossed around. Of course, it could just be speculation that's been tossed around :).

Art...don't tease me like that! I'm only 15-20 minutes from Williamsburg. If you come Art will buy you a beer or several...

:cheers:

Originally posted by Art

I would have thought camp would be held at Redskins Park. While it is VERY early and surely more important things have been taking priority, it is a rumor that is out there that should the camp be moved, it could be moved to Williamsburg. One of the Gibbs boys went to school at William and Mary. Gibbs himself likes the area very much. This area was in the running already for camp so the preparations would be easily picked up. This is not speculation on my part. I have heard this is a possibility almost as if it's already been tossed around. Of course, it could just be speculation that's been tossed around :).

Art...don't tease me like that! I'm only 15-20 minutes from Williamsburg. If you come Art will buy you a beer or several...

:cheers:

Code, if they come here we'll have to make that trip together. I have a friend that would be our designated driver. :pint:

Maybe we could host a "training camp-Hogfest"! :cheers:

:dallasuck :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

PS...also have several State Trooper and James City County Police friends. ;)

Code, if they come here we'll have to make that trip together. I have a friend that would be our designated driver. :pint:

Originally posted by riggins44

I see lots of "sick days" in July and August.....:cheers: :rotflmao:

Originally posted by riggins44

I see lots of "sick days" in July and August.....:cheers: :rotflmao:

Archived