Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE INSOMNIAC THREAD - 2023 Week 18: Welcomes the restless ,drunken , die hard fans!

zCommander

Alas the end of of this thread for this year. No playoffs this year again. :( 

I am not drinking anything but lots of water as I try to shake off this stupid coronavirus - the common cold that is lol

But tomorrow is our playoff day for securing the highest pick in the draft though. :) 

I am glad the Saints are playing before we do later in the afternoon.... Go Saints! 

So what are you guys and gals doing tonight?

Here to a nice lose I mean game tomorrow :cheers:

But still....

DallasSucks!.gif.c2baa03ed774a7c508e9ba564ec5d96a.gif

28 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

If you have COVID you should probably isolate yourself and stay out of these threads for the good of the entire community. Watch Sam light up Dallas tomorrow.

Hope you feel better!

No it is not covid-19. Tested negative. I am just going to chill on my recliner all day tomorrow and just watch football. Sam needs to light up the cowgirls tomorrow like he did exactly one year ago... okay semi-light up since it was his first start. :) 

7 hours ago, zCommander said:

No it is not covid-19. Tested negative. I am just going to chill on my recliner all day tomorrow and just watch football. Sam needs to light up the cowgirls tomorrow like he did exactly one year ago... okay semi-light up since it was his first start. :) 

Cheers, z!  Here's to a Saints win and locking up #2 on Ron's way out the door. 

Hope you feel better soon, brother!! 

Edited by LetThePointsSoar
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1