Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Daily Beast: 3 Stabbed During Gender Studies Class at Canada’s University of Waterloo

Cooked Crack

Three people were hospitalized after a stabbing attack in a university classroom on Wednesday in the Canadian city of Waterloo, according to authorities. One person was taken into custody in connection with the incident, with the University of Waterloo announcing shortly after that there was “no further risk to our campus community.” The university’s student newspaper reported that the assault had taken place “toward the end” of a philosophy course called “Gender Issues.” A witness told the student newspaper that a man between 20 and 30 years old had entered the classroom and asked the professor what the class was about. He then pulled two knives out of his backpack, the witness said.

Odds that dude was an incel?

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Come on Canada. I’ve never been in a fight in my life but I’ll let that dude keep his knives and I would still whoop his mother****ing ass.

Hey, I'm old and I'd still stomp a mudhole right through his pasty ass given half a chance