Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How many games will the Skins have on Monday Night Football next year?

redskin56

Originally posted by Blazers21

To tell the truth - I'd like to see Redskins-Cowboys in week 1, though that usually goes to the SB champions.

Me too! I don't know if I'll still be in Texas come next football season, but that first Cowboys/Skins-Parcells/Gibbs game will be a great watch. If I'm not here I'm hoping I have Sunday Ticket so I can see it.

Originally posted by Blazers21

To tell the truth - I'd like to see Redskins-Cowboys in week 1, though that usually goes to the SB champions.

Me too! I don't know if I'll still be in Texas come next football season, but that first Cowboys/Skins-Parcells/Gibbs game will be a great watch. If I'm not here I'm hoping I have Sunday Ticket so I can see it.

Rarely do teams with losing records play the following year on Monday Nite football. The only exceptions I have seen over the years are the Cowboys and Redskins.

Therefore because of our 5-11 record, I would say we will only be on once. I wouldn't be surprised if the Skins open the season again with a home game like we did with the Jets. :)

Rarely do teams with losing records play the following year on Monday Nite football. The only exceptions I have seen over the years are the Cowboys and Redskins.

Therefore because of our 5-11 record, I would say we will only be on once. I wouldn't be surprised if the Skins open the season again with a home game like we did with the Jets. :)

I think we'll be on the first MNF game. I'm not sure that's a good thing. Talk about accelerating the pressure and putting it all on the line right away against Dallas :). But, that's my guess. I doubt we'll be in more games than that on Monday Night Football though.

I think we'll be on the first MNF game. I'm not sure that's a good thing. Talk about accelerating the pressure and putting it all on the line right away against Dallas :). But, that's my guess. I doubt we'll be in more games than that on Monday Night Football though.

Originally posted by Rdskns2000

We were 5-11, normally we wouldn't be on MNF. I figure the Skins and Boys play on Thursday before opening weekend; like we did the Jets this year.

yeah but the Cowboys were 5-11 year before last, but had two MNF games because of the interest in seeing Parcells. (one being the Cowboys facing the Giants)

Archived