Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Buges back as offensive line coach!!!

Broohaha

Man, this beats Star Trek IV. ;)

It's getting sick. It's like a movie plot -- like Ocean's Eleven.

It's like we're little boys who prayed one night and woke up with the centerfold model in bed with them.

I'm embarrassed to admit this . . . but this is some of the best news in more than a decade for me. I shouldn't care so much, but I do. You don't often get everything you hoped for in life. It's the ultimate reunion of heroes -- it's like being young again.

Parcells returning is nothing like this. Parcells was shuttling all around the league, and just happened to end up with the Cowboys.

Gibbs is coming home.

It's not Jesus returning, but it's not a bad second choice.

:silly:

It's like we're little boys who prayed one night and woke up with the centerfold model in bed with them.

I'm embarrassed to admit this . . . but this is some of the best news in more than a decade for me. I shouldn't care so much, but I do. You don't often get everything you hoped for in life. It's the ultimate reunion of heroes -- it's like being young again.

Parcells returning is nothing like this. Parcells was shuttling all around the league, and just happened to end up with the Cowboys.

Gibbs is coming home.

I'm thinking Gibbs will try to strike a healthy balance between the old crowd, and a few younger faces who are are very much in the mix in today's NFL. A guy like Gregg William, for instance.

I remember when people kind of poked fun at Vermeil when he first got to St. Louis, and started assembling an all-star staff, complete with several grey beards. And I remember not being surprised at all when the Rams started looking as well prepared as any team in the league every week.

I think the key will be balance and oversight ... and I'm pretty sure that meticulous attention to those particular qualities are ones Gibbs will not have lost since he left.

I'm thinking Gibbs will try to strike a healthy balance between the old crowd, and a few younger faces who are are very much in the mix in today's NFL. A guy like Gregg William, for instance.

I remember when people kind of poked fun at Vermeil when he first got to St. Louis, and started assembling an all-star staff, complete with several grey beards. And I remember not being surprised at all when the Rams started looking as well prepared as any team in the league every week.

I think the key will be balance and oversight ... and I'm pretty sure that meticulous attention to those particular qualities are ones Gibbs will not have lost since he left.

Originally posted by Cskin

Anyone thinking Darrell Green as Secondary Coach?

I think Darrell is probably done with football. At least that's what I got out of him from the times I've heard him on the radio and what not. I think he's content running his charity and relaxing.

Originally posted by Cskin

Anyone thinking Darrell Green as Secondary Coach?

I think Darrell is probably done with football. At least that's what I got out of him from the times I've heard him on the radio and what not. I think he's content running his charity and relaxing.

Originally posted by Atlanta Skins Fan

Gibbs is coming home.

So are you saying that you prefer Gibbs to Denny Green, ASF? ;)

Originally posted by Atlanta Skins Fan

Gibbs is coming home.

So are you saying that you prefer Gibbs to Denny Green, ASF? ;)

Archived