Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Embarrasing moment tonight

StevieInferior

For the first time in my life I hyperventilated when I saw that the Gibbs article had a link to a credible source. Scared the sh!t out of my girlfirend and she called the fire department (of which I am the President of). Needless to say I will never hear the end of this from the FFs. I am ok, but I think it hit home tonight that I take the Skins way tos eriously and I have a huge problem.

Originally posted by StevieInferior

For the first time in my life I hyperventilated when I saw that the Gibbs article had a link to a credible source. Scared the sh!t out of my girlfirend and she called the fire department (of which I am the President of). Needless to say I will never hear the end of this from the FFs. I am ok, but I think it hit home tonight that I take the Skins way tos eriously and I have a huge problem.

Is that all?

I thought you were gonna say that you peed your pants or something

Confession:

Sitting in traffic at about 6:30 this morning, I heard the first "report" on a quickie news update. Then heard it again on another station ... and the possibility it was real hit.

I misted up.

Swear to god.

Didn't hear about this until I got to work this morning. Took a quick look at Extreme and was puzzled by all the "Gibbs" threads.

Until I read one ...

I'm shocked! Absolutely shocked!

I don't know how successful the Redskins would be under Gibbs if he is coming back, but hopefully (and most importantly) he can restore some pride to a team and organization sorely lacking in that department.

Gibbs has been gone a LONG time. I wouldn't expect instant success (like Parcells) and it may be a tight race between him turning the team around and getting burned out again. But ... I'd certainly love seeing him walk the sidelines in the burgundy and gold again. Maybe the Skins won't be such a joke for long.

:laugh: I ran to my wife this morning all excited, acting like a little kid. Told her of the news, like she cares, and she looked at me and told me to get a grip. She would be acting the same way if she heard that Elway was coming back to the Broncos so I just ignore her.

Archived