Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Road Game Roll-Call for ATL

skinfan2k

I’ll be there, but don’t have much input on your other questions. I went to an MLS game there earlier this year and I can say the stadium is impressive. Wicked Weed has a cool bar/restaurant in the upper level that overlooks the field. Would be a cool place to have a beverage or two before the game if you feel like going inside early. 

I’ll be sitting WAAAAAAY up high in section 312. 

HAIL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

I would strongly consider taking Marta. It's going to be busy but Atlanta traffic is the worst. I know as I live here. Even midday getting through town can take what seems like forever. Add the game and it's a nightmare. Can't offer much in the way of a tailgate. I go mostly to soccer games and am more than fortunate enough to go in our company suite. And i always take Marta. 

Inside the stadium is amazing. There is standing area that oversees the entire stadium. It's a pretty awesome site. You can grab some food and stand and watch the game. It can get a little crowded but mostly for soccer games. The food is pretty good but also honestly like most stadiums - maybe a little better. Fox Bros BBQ is very good. Here is a listing of food by level. That way you can choose before you go.    https://mercedesbenzstadium.com/food-beverage/

not really many bad seats in terms of tickets. I am assuming you already bought them by now. I know for soccer they have shut down the highest level. So if that's not even available then there are really no bad seats. Although it sounds from someone above the 300 level is open. But still, even though it's up there the seats are pretty good. They are more roomy leg wise than most - at least the ones I have sat in. I will say I have found it worth buying CLub Level tickets to most stadiums if possible. They have some available for this game but they start at $200.00 so that may be more than you want to spend. You can get 300 level for $65.00 if you want to sit in the corner, which when you are high up it's not as bad actually. 

May be a little late but hope this helps.