Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is the problem with Lovie Smith

Chief skin

Why has there not been a serious interest in Smith all I hear is Rhodes (that will be another mistake) and Dennis Green (I have my doubts but he wins games just not in the playoffs). Smith is an unproven commodity compared to the other 2 but, that can work in his favor to motivate him to be successful. I just have a bad feeling that know nothing Snyder has a hardon for Rhodes and that it will be another Snyder phuck up.:doh:

Originally posted by Chief skin

Why has there not been a serious interest in Smith all I hear is Rhodes (that will be another mistake) and Dennis Green (I have my doubts but he wins games just not in the playoffs). Smith is an unproven commodity compared to the other 2 but, that can work in his favor to motivate him to be successful. I just have a bad feeling that know nothing Snyder has a hardon for Rhodes and that it will be another Snyder phuck up.:doh:

How's this for a reason. Dan Snyder would be fined and lose the first 2 draft picks if he were to interview him while the Rams are in the playoffs.

Originally posted by NavyDave

Not the same thing

Everyone with two braincells knew that Marv Lewis won the superbowl and billick was in essence the OC marv was carrying

Not so sure... While I'm not a Billick fan, the defense and the Ravens current status shure look good considering that Billick had to rebild the team, lost his starting qb ect...

Originally posted by Symbol

How's this for a reason. Dan Snyder would be fined and lose the first 2 draft picks if he were to interview him while the Rams are in the playoffs.

Yeah I know the Skins can't make any contact with him until the Rams lose but, they do not get fined for considering him internally and if it gets leaked to the media they still don't get fined. But, it seems that they are just interested in retreads. Just as long as it is not Rhodes

Lovie Smith has a spastic colon.

While some may not consider that a problem, it sure does stink.

My personal opinion is that the team needs a bona-fide head coach to lead the team. Will they respond to another guy with another unproven system?

~Bang

Archived