Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins Play Sunday. Is Anyone Interested?

Dan T.

What a great illustration of how finished this season is. . . the 'Skins actually are playing a game this Sunday, yet you wouldn't have a clue about that by surfing ExtremeSkins. I'll be watching Sunday, but why watch? One answer - because we're fans. But why else? What should we be looking for Sunday?

Can Tim H. bounce back and show the Dallas game was a fluke? Can Rock be a 20+ carries-a-game guy? Can the D stop a bruising RB like the A-train? Can the 'Skins WIN A FREAKING GAME?

Will you be watching? Why?

its not about if rock can carry the ball 20 times.

Jamie morris carried the ball 45 times for us one time (nfl record) yet he only had like 120 yards or so. Its can you be better than effective.

I still think a healthy TC is our best back and the numbers prove that out. But i'm all in favor of getting a better back next year.

I will always watch them play, regardless of their suckitude (I swear that's a real world.... ok, maybe not).

1) They are my team

2) I love watching football

3) When you are "geo-challenged" and can't watch all of the games, it makes you appreciate the ones you can watch even more.

4) It's the end of the season. As bad as they may be, you'll be suffering from withdrawal within a month, and then be waiting like a crack addict for training camp to start. It's a long dry spell, ladies.

Archived