Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reality check time.

bakedtater1

So I'm thinking this morning...good gods we very well could end up with only like maybe 2-3 wins this year putting the skins at picking at 2 or 3 in the draft...

Is there anyone else that would be nervous as **** having that high of a pick?..i would be...I just feel it would be botched..anything snyder or allen touches turns to ****..am I wrong here?...but hey at least some(majority of e.s'ers)would be happy we got a top draft pick..god no **** it baffles my mind how many folks bash snyder/allen but want the skins to tank for a higher draft pick just to see those bafoons fumble the pick...lol

I just hope they don't squander it by trading down.  I don't trust Allen's abilities to:

build a cohesive roster

identify talent (whether FA or draft)

generally do anything a GM should do

So how can I pretend that he's not being taken to the woodshed every time he thinks he's wheeling & dealing?

The Colts' FO had to be over the moon when they got offered the trade that was executed to get Sweat.  

We're bad enough that we need the talent of the BPA at our slot.  

3 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

So I'm thinking this morning...good gods we very well could end up with only like maybe 2-3 wins this year putting the skins at picking at 2 or 3 in the draft...

Is there anyone else that would be nervous as **** having that high of a pick?..i would be...I just feel it would be botched..anything snyder or allen touches turns to ****..am I wrong here?...but hey at least some(majority of e.s'ers)would be happy we got a top draft pick..god no **** it baffles my mind how many folks bash snyder/allen but want the skins to tank for a higher draft pick just to see those bafoons fumble the pick...lol

Hint: The hope is that by then someone else will be making the picks, if the season goes poorly enough.

Also due to Kyle Smith you could argue the drafts recently are one of the few things we do fairly well.

Everyone is better off just not being a Redskins fan at all...try this, box up any gear(redskins)you have and stash it..have nothing to do with the redskins..not this place, nothing..than/then when snyder is completely out of the picture and it's a different owner maybe try again than/then?

Archived