Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Give Dan Snyder his due

JT Mac

Richie Rich is the root of all this evil his ego will not allow him to hire football people and let them alone, the front office is full of a$$kissers and yes men and this is the result another losing season, don't be surprised if the record is at 5 and 11. He insists on playing fantasy football with this franchise and he doesn't know squat about running a franchise(either do I but I have enough gray matter to know to hire people that do)

Originally posted by JT Mac

We can blame Steve Spurrier for another losing season and rightfully so, but lets not forget the man who brought him to us. To me, Dan Snyder is the little rich kid who tries to buy EVERYTHING.

I have heard some stories about how Dan has operated. That he becomes enamored with things like he is a kid in a toy store. From what I have heard, he was at the Florida-Maryland bowl game a couple years ago, and that is when he was completely convinced he should do whatever it takes to get Spurrier.

http://www.sptimes.com/2002/01/03/Sports/UF_punishes_Terps.shtml

I don't remember the source, so if anyone has heard this story as well let me know.

Archived