Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

gift ideas

ptskinsfan

I'm still a little kid at heart. Besides Redskins stuff, over the years my wife has gotten me stuff like a slot car set, an RC pick up, Tecnica (legos), worlds smallest RC car, subscriptions to my favorite Motorcycle mag, car audio, lenses for my 35mm, telescope, tye dying kit, hot sauce making kit, new off road helmet and goggles, ugaly sticks (fishing rod), new leather jacket, a Dakota sports watch, espresso maker, smoker (BBQ), and more.

If he has a hobby, are there any time saving devices that would make it more enjoyable. If he doesn't have a hobby, is there anything he seems to be interested in?

Please don't take this the wrong way........but any selfrespecting Redskins fan would be more then happy If he walked into the room to find his lady in nothing but 30's throwback jersey with a can of wipped cream in hand.

:cheers:

Originally posted by Pete

over the years my wife has gotten me stuff like a slot car set, an RC pick up, Tecnica (legos), worlds smallest RC car, subscriptions to my favorite Motorcycle mag, car audio, lenses for my 35mm, telescope, tye dying kit, hot sauce making kit, new off road helmet and goggles, ugaly sticks (fishing rod), new leather jacket, a Dakota sports watch, espresso maker, smoker (BBQ), and more.

Your wife rules!! :D:cheers:

If you are local to Maryland there is a pretty cool bookshop in Bethesda, MD called Old Georgetown Books (I think)... it's right near the new movie theatre in downtown Bethesda. He sells posters/recreations of all sorts of stuff. Awesome political cartoons from the '20's and 30's. He also has a bin of Redskin Posters with everything from Slingin Sammy, to Championship game stuff. It's some pretty cool stuff. For one of my Republican Conservative friends I bought a poster that was the cover a book printed in 1926 titled "Our loonie liberals". Anyway, if he has wall space, I thought that his stuff was very cool.

Archived