Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Roll Call: Redskins @ Titans..Who’s Going??

SkinsFanInTennessee

9 hours ago, Guardshock said:

Been a fan of this team for about 8 years now. Why? Still not sure..

Nonetheless, my wife and I are headed for Nashville!! 

My first ever Skins game! Lets GGGGOOOOOOOO!

How did you become a Redskins fan 8 years ago... I think this is the first post I've seen someone coming forward about turning into a Redskins fan in the Snyder era..I'm gathering you must be relatively young

33 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

What should our out of town folks bring? Walking from hotel downtown 

This is going to be a relatively small tailgate compared to normal due to so much going on near Christmas. I’m picking up a few chik fil a trays as normally this isn’t possible with games on Sunday. 

I’ll have have a few other snacks, some beer and water. We’ll have teenagers with us so it won’t be too roudy of a tailgate lol

6 hours ago, cincyfan said:

Peer Pressure is a terrible thing.  Just bought a ticket and made my hotel reservation. Leaving Cincinnati soon to head south. 

We better win this thing. 

Will be at tailgate tomorrow. 

It will be awesome to see you as always Jackie. I don’t have my canopy though, I think my Dad gave it away or trashed it after his last FedEx game lol

1 hour ago, the burgundy and gold said:

Yes tonight at 6:30. 

http://www.redskinsrally.com/

anyone tailgating tomorrow? i’m looking to meet up with some skins fans!

We’ll be in Lot B, (see Original post for map of parking around Nissan Stadium$.  I’ll post a picture tomorrow of where we are set up. 

3 minutes ago, Chris0894 said:

I'll be there from Bristol Va, just got tickets in section 314 W, no idea how much parking is gonna be, anyone have any idea? 

Depends on where you’re looking to park. I’m not super familiar with Nissan Stadium, but I’ve heard others say to park downtown and take a shuttle is about $20. 

Parking passes for just just outside the stadium we’re going for $75-125 on StubHub earlier in the week. 

Good lord thats more than I anticipated, looks like I'll be taking a shuttle 😂

13 minutes ago, SkinsFanInTennessee said:

Depends on where you’re looking to park. I’m not super familiar with Nissan Stadium, but I’ve heard others say to park downtown and take a shuttle is about $20. 

Parking passes for just just outside the stadium we’re going for $75-125 on StubHub earlier in the week. 

Rally was fun and had a big crowd.  if anyone is interested the Redskins are having a pre-game party at George Jones tomorrow. From 1-2pm the bud light is free and I think there are food specials.  They are then going to have the Redskins fans walk together across the bridge to the stadium. 

HAIL

38 minutes ago, cincyfan said:

Rally was fun and had a big crowd.  if anyone is interested the Redskins are having a pre-game party at George Jones tomorrow. From 1-2pm the bud light is free and I think there are food specials.  They are then going to have the Redskins fans walk together across the bridge to the stadium. 

HAIL

Maybe we’ll do this. I just know it’s going to be tough to bring anything walking a mile from hotel to stadium.

1 hour ago, cincyfan said:

HAIL

What time are they planning to leave the George Jones 2 o’clock? 

9 hours ago, cincyfan said:

HAIL

I wish they would have posted this in advance lol that would have been fun. After what I paid for parking, we’ll still be in Lot B. But understand for those walking to the stadium this is much easier. HTTR!!

11 hours ago, Tarpon75 said:

What time are they planning to leave the George Jones 2 o’clock? 

they said they wanted to walk across the bridge around 2pm. 

11 hours ago, BigFing said:

We are walking from the hotel wasn’t sure if we were going to try and tailgate or go to bars but since someone mentioned Chick-fil-A...

We are still going to set up a tailgate in lot b if anyone wants to join in and bring something to share. 

Archived