Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Report

Troy Fakeman

Is it me...or do they need to totally REVAMP Redskins Report....that show does nothing but piss me off...especially Riggins....I think we need POSITIVE people, who not only assess the woes of the skins, but offer insight on how to improve the team and improve the public attitude on the skins. Riggins is trying to much to 'excel' his career as an analyst on that show. Wilbon, he can stay....George, he can stay....Sonny...I love you...but I've bartened for you for two years and know how much bourbon you straight POUND....so you gotta go too.....your reaction time is down, and we need more ENERGETIC people on that show who can offer better insight.

Nah, you know when they 1st started PTI......Wilbon and Tony gave full props to Redskins Report/ Full Court Press as the template for their show.

I like the way it is. Its like watching Madness at its finest.

You've got Riggo who speaks his mind...and you know he's not a Danny Fan....you got Sonny who has inside info but can't give it out.....you got Wilbon who's always kissing the butt of the two HOF'ers and you got George Michaels who rarely has control.

Its Money!

brooklyn you are the man.....tony mcgee is the worst on the planet with that nerdy whitey with pock marks......man and how in going to a commercial mcgee always checks off on his checkboard like george michael....that guy is the lamest not too mention a cheap ass tipper who i waited on once with his family.......65dollar check , he gave me three 20dollar gift certs and then a 5 dollar bill

Originally posted by brookboyz25

What needs to go is the Tony McGee Show. That show flat out sucks! It's like someone is taping a show inside someone's garage. Pathetic.

:laugh:

That show isn't even worth watching.

As for the RR, the only one that needs to go is George Micheal. Remember him doing play by play in the pre-seaon games?

Several years ago, when McGee's show was called Redskin Magazine Plus, he used to have that guy who sat at the edge of the stage singing "Redskins Magazine Plus" going to and from commercials. That was frightening...Redskins Magazine Pluhuhuhuhuhuhusssssssss......

Archived