Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Here is our official Mock Draft

PennSkinsFan

Which is the Best option for next year?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the Best option for next year?

• Gardner, Russell start; Dalton, Noble reserve
    • Noble, top draft pick start; Dalton, Haley reserve
    • Noble, Dalton start; Haley, mid draft pick reserve
    • Russell, top draft pick start; Noble, Haley reserve
    • Gardner, Noble start; Dalton, mid draft pick reserve
    • Scrap em all, and rebuild through Draft + FA
    • All these options suck!

WHHYYYYYYYYYYYY would we take a back? We have 20 of them already... Betts has potential, as does Rock. We need to draft someone we drastically need with that first pick. DE or DT, or depending on our off-season activity and who's left on the board, possibly Sean Taylor.

YEESSS!!!!

I love it. I love Steven Jackson. I'd definity go after a back. There are not good DE's to take in the first. This offense has shown how effective they can be with a consistant rushing attack, and spurrier will stick with it!!!! When we have a solid rushing attack we are pretty damn effective on offense, the only problem is right now we dont have a guy on our team that can give that to us. Not one of our backs scares a defense or makes them focus on the running game, they just kinda stop our RB's on the way to the QB. Jackson is a different story, he reminds me of Deuce McCalister but faster. He's great, and would help a lot.

Especially if we could get Odom in the second round!!!!

I love it!

using a high pick on a RB is a waste. 1- we dont use backs that much, cause we'd rather chuck it (regardless of how we re running the ball). 2- we have other areas that are in serious need of attention (DL amd DE). 3- we have a few servicable backs on the team already.

oh and by the way, no way Winslow falls to 17

STORM! picking a back in this years draft will not be a waste due to the fact that Spurrier's learning, but slowly. He's starting to get the message that you can't win by just throwing the ball all over the place and not have a balanced running attack. Even though Spurrier would love to continue throwing the ball like he did at Florida, he's learning it won't work forever in the NFL.

The miraculous part of it all is he said it himself and I was shocked when I read it. He really sounded sincere and if this is the case, we defintely need a more reliable back. Now! i'm not saying overlook the DL need as we go. But, if we're at a point during the draft were as the DL that's on the board is a risk to take in the 1st rd. I say let's go to another postion of need. in this case, a Deuce Mcalister/Ahman Green type of back will work for me just fine. I'll even pass up Kellen Winslow Jr. if that backs a Deuce Mcalister type back.

If Steve Spurrier sticks with his logic of what he needs to start changing to make himself a better coach and the Washington Redskins a better football team. Then even I will give us the benefit of the doubt of going 7-9 or 8-8 next year. But if Spurrier forgets what he said and revert back to his old Florida ways. Then I say we have another year of 7-9 no better than 8-8.

But I'll be damn, Steve has gotten beat to a point where as he's willing to give up his old ways and start making some wise and firm adjustments next year. In that case, I wouldn't mind going RB if no real threat at DT/DE is available.

I'd rather see us pick up a good FB, TE and Guard in the FA market. I think we are fine at RB but horrid on the OL. Fire Helton and get someone who can whip these guys asses into shape. We all know they are good enough. Picking another guard will enable us to cut Fiore and light a fire under Dockery/add depth.

I'd like to see all defense and another TE in this draft.

cannot say that this draft makes a whole lotta sense for the redskins.

at that draft slot I would efinitely trade down to pick up some picks in later rounds. The talent level for our most definite needs come lower.

We would like to recoup some of those lost picks fromt he Dalton,chase, etc. moves (conditional draft choices y'all)

any one of the DE's available could be had much lower than were we are in this draft.

Archived