Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CP: Christian Rocker Risks Life in Undercover Mission to Rescue Victims in Sex Trade

Zguy28

Christian Rocker Risks Life in Undercover Mission to Rescue Victims in Sex Trade

https://www.christianpost.com/news/christian-rocker-risks-life-undercover-mission-rescue-victims-sex-trade-david-zach-remedy-drive-223899/

Christian rock frontman David Zach of the band Remedy Drive recounts some of the chilling experiences he's had while undercover as a covert operative to help rescue teenage girls trapped in sex trafficking rings in Asia and Latin America.

While serving undercover over the past four years, Zach has spent most of his time undercover in brothels and red light districts searching for evidence of sex trafficking. Zach teamed up with Matt Parker, founder of the anti-human trafficking organization The Exodus Road, and together they used covert gear to capture hard evidence of sex slavery.

Their findings made way for them to partner with local authorities and raid some of the trafficking locations. Currently, the work of The Exodus Road has led to 927 rescues and 398 arrests. In total, The Exodus Road has 63 operatives working in 12 countries.

"Doing work to find evidence of sex trafficking is heavy on the heart. There are so many disruptive emotions that are right under the surface because I'm in close contact with extreme trauma. The trips I go on are usually to Southeast Asia or Latin America, but The Exodus Road operates in the United States, India and the Mideast as well," Zach told The Christian Post in a recent interview about his work with the organization.

According to the Global Slavery Index, there are an estimated 45.8 million modern-day slaves today. 

More at link

Some good news on a good fight. Rock on David Zach.

I also heard recently that Baltimore is the biggest importer of sex trafficking in the US. :(

2 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Anyone who assists with stopping this evil trade is okay with me. 

April 11, President Donald Trump signed into law a bill  with strong bipartisan support that expands the fight against human sex trafficking. Known as the Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act, or H.R. 1865, Trump signed the bill with survivors of sex trafficking in attendance.

:ols: sorry, had to 

Archived