Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

K-State vs. Oklahoma.....

Tom [Giants fan]

Thinking that little tank guy you're talking about is Sproles. All 5-6,5-7 170 lbs. of him. Kid's fast. Get's stopped but sooner or later breaks a big one. 2 so far. One that middle screen Great play. Oakahoma has got to be going huh? What the?

Supposedly Oklahoma would still be in the championship even if they lose. Now, where it gets interesting is: since Notre Dame lost and if LSU wins, the #2 spot could depend on the winner of the Boise State/Hawaii game.

Also interesting is: Should LSU try and blow out Georgia to try and move to #2 in the human polls or should they play it close and keep Georgia in the top 10 of the BCS standings, so as to keep them as a quality win?

Damn BCS sucks.

Go Blue!

Absolutely NO WAY USC should leapfrog OU in the polls.

OU's only loss came to the 13th ranked team in the country .. USC lost to Cal. The margins of victories Oklahoma has had destroys USC. USC's best win was at Washington State .. I saw someone who didnt know what they were talking about in the other thread say Oklahoma hasn't beaten a top 10 team .. they destroyed Texas, who is #6 in the country in all polls.

This is royally screwed up. After this year, there should be no way that the BCS system lasts another year. You could make a strong case for all three teams, and it may be possible that the #1 team in both human polls (USC probably) will only be the #3 team in the BCS. Being a Trojan fan this ticks me off, but then again I can see the other two team's arguments for being in the Sugar Bowl. Just plain madness.

Originally posted by DeathByLinebacker

What I can't figure out is how Sproles isn't considered a Heisman canidate when he led the nation in rushing and all-purpose yards

He got hurt.

Both he and El Roberson were candidates at the beginning of the season but they both went down for 2-3 games early in the sesean. That's when they lost their games.

Since those two came back, they've gone undefeated.

Archived