Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your Favorite Hat

Duke

I'm a hat guy, so this one is just in!!! I've finally found it at a sport store here, cheaper than NFLShop though.

At least, there is somehting we can proudly brag about and bluff those one-time champions down here :D, especially with our current record. :doh:

What's yours??? :cheers:

Great time. Held at the Helenic Center on 17 across from the old Ramada Inn. Plenty of Greek Food, beverages, and entertainment. Some of the desserts are to die for. They have a drink (that can't remember the name...it's clear) that one guy told me taste like JP4 jet fuel. They say it has a big kick.

It will be around Memorial Day. You need to take the wife.

Originally posted by riggins44

Great time. Held at the Helenic Center on 17 across from the old Ramada Inn. Plenty of Greek Food, beverages, and entertainment. Some of the desserts are to die for. They have a drink (that can't remember the name...it's clear) that one guy told me taste like JP4 jet fuel. They say it has a big kick.

It will be around Memorial Day. You need to take the wife.

I've been to the festival, I dated a greek girl a few years before I got married, that's the church she went to...

I meant, what's the hat like?

BTW, I think the drink is Ouzo.

Originally posted by dchogs

my favorite hat is not skins: it's from the school where i teach. the only reason it's my favorite is that it is a flexfit. if you haven't tried a flexfit, do so...they're awesome!

Yeah, I have a couple of those, they're really comfy. ;)

Archived