Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: #Redskins @ Chiefs

zCommander

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

True, now he's all corporate, with his official press passes, parking spaces, and stylish coffee cups. Too good for us common folk

They all go that way. 

Apart from z. You can take the man out of the deep, dark Tennessee backwoods but you can't take the deep, dark TN backwoods out of the man ..... 

Uhmmm. Love ya' zooney. :ph34r:

Hail. 

5 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

I do believe that would return me to the stadium on a regular basis just to see the fall-out. :ols:

Dude was an excellent poster and a top 'Skins fan but man alive did he know how to push peoples buttons to the extreme. 

We lost a lot of good ones through those dark days. I still clearly remember the boss man having to step in between myself and tso, back when he was one of us commoners (grins), before we left him with little option to be one of the permy banned. 

Hail. 

There was another poster, as well, during the golden era of ES( mostly joking, but as a Simpsons fan, "golden era" is referenced in an irritating manner) who would start threads based on the most flimsy/absurd statement( FI: "Jon Beck should be starting QB based on ability to throw 13 yard out route...") and then proceed to inundate you with bodies of text proving his ridiculous hypothesis. Can't remember who it was. Fantastic entertainment though.

Just now, shakinaiken said:

There was another poster, as well, during the golden era of ES( mostly joking, but as a Simpsons fan, "golden era" is referenced in an irritating manner) who would start threads based on the most flimsy/absurd statement( FI: "Jon Beck should be starting QB based on ability to throw 13 yard out route...") and then proceed to inundate you with bodies of text proving his ridiculous hypothesis. Can't remember who it was. Fantastic entertainment though.

The mods banned entertaining threads?

11 minutes ago, kleese said:

Possibly the most "fun" I've had watching a Redskins loss in many, many years. That was a great game. Arguably the best game played in the NFL so far this season at the quarter pole. Felt like I was watching a legitimately good Redskins team. 

The injuries on D hurt. I credit KC for doing what they do and slowly wearing the D down, but the injuries likely contributed to that. Overall we were absolutely flying around on D and laying the wood. Team played their arses off tonight. And the staff had them ready to go. 

Kirk was stellar on the final drive. Just fantastic. And I feel for Doc. He needs to catch that, but it was a good effort and you can see his natural ability slowly surfacing. 

KC is very good. They beat us in certain situations. Hats off to them. It was a nip and tuck game and it was hard to discern who was the better team. 

The Redskins are good. The injuries are a concern. But I really liked what I saw tonight. 

Bye should take care of most of the fallen tonight. Just gotta keep the momentum going. Don't let this turn into post Thanksgiving 2016, where we fell apart (which i don't think will happen). They surprised me tonight. Even in a soul taking loss, they showed that they are for real. 

23 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

We lost a lot of good ones through those dark days. I still clearly remember the boss man having to step in between myself and tso, back when he was one of us commoners (grins), before we left him with little option to be one of the permy banned. 

And you just violated rule 6 (circumventing the profanity filter) for like the millionth time in your post previous to this one and I just edited it for you with no penalty. See? You can’t say I hold a grudge. :P 

But, seriously, you’re driving me nuts with that. You’re fortunate it’s never egregious.  :ols: 

36 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

True, now he's all corporate, with his official press passes, parking spaces, and stylish coffee cups. Too good for us common folk

I am so not what you think. I’m like 20th on the priority list for press passes (not complaining). And you’re the last person to call me too good, you can’t wait to lay into me at anytime and do!  :ols: 

But the coffee cups are damn stylish. Sorry, but mine are definitely better than yours. 

worlds_greatest_forum_moderator_mug-r860

28 minutes ago, Smooters said:

The mods banned entertaining threads?

That’s what you got out of his post, lol? No, we don’t. ;) 

30 minutes ago, shakinaiken said:

I believe that was Atlanta Skins Fan or something like that. Can’t remember, but I know exactly who you mean. 

Archived