Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jordan or Gibbs?

Ignatius J.

I would hate to see Jordan come back for anyone. He has nothing to gain and IMHO will only tarnish his image if he comes back as "just another player."

I dreamed of Gibbs' return for several years after his departure, but alas, the man is happy doing what he is doing now ... and I'm happy for him.

Guest fuji869

Michale Jordan. MJ wants to come back with the Wizards.

I love Coach Gibbs but he is enjoying the NASCAR thing and he has been out for alomost 10 years. Not to take anything away from Coach Gibbs but if he came back I don't think we would have gotten the same performance we got from 81-93, he would be too bruned out to coach again.

trust me at 39 Michael Jordan is not going to lead 19 year old Kwame Brown and a roster of questionables to much glory.

His days of averaging 31.0 points per game are over.

If he could come back on a team like LA or Philly where he could play 25-30 minutes a night and have good players around him, Jordan could still have a real impact.

Who is ready to step up and be another option on the Wizards?

They don't have a bona fide go to guy. Not even close.

Hamilton is a shooter but still very inconsistent and his defense is a great liability.

Joe Gibbs could do more than Jordan because age on a coach is less critical than age on a player.............

Archived