Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone want an "Om" Shirt?

Skeletor The Invincible

'This sacred symbol is the first syllable in every Hindu prayer, and is believed to be the sacred sound at the start of time. Before there was a universe, all was void, except for the sound of Om, and the universe is believed to have unfolded from the cosmic vibrations of this sound.'

I have it on good Biblical authority that the first universal sound was, in fact, not 'Om', but sounded more like a Godly flatulence. The barn-burner of all barn-burners so to speak. Talk about your 'cosmic vibrations'! They don't call it 'the void' for nothing you know? They only changed it to 'Om' later, when they found the sight of millions of Hindu's farting in unison to be, well, rather silly. That, and the t-shirts weren't selling :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Tarhog

'This sacred symbol is the first syllable in every Hindu prayer, and is believed to be the sacred sound at the start of time. Before there was a universe, all was void, except for the sound of Om, and the universe is believed to have unfolded from the cosmic vibrations of this sound.'

I have it on good Biblical authority that the first universal sound was, in fact, not 'Om', but sounded more like a Godly flatulence. The barn-burner of all barn-burners so to speak. Talk about your 'cosmic vibrations'! They don't call it 'the void' for nothing you know? They only changed it to 'Om' later, when they found the sight of millions of Hindu's farting in unison to be, well, rather silly. That, and the t-shirts weren't selling :rolleyes:

Now that I've stopped giggling, I'm trying to figure out if I should feel insulted. :)

Archived