Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dailymail.com- RIP Mr. Masaya Nakamura aka....

aREDSKIN

RIP.

Interesting to think of the impact this guy had. I never got into gaming. Never owned any of the first atari's or  nintendo at home or any others as they kept evolving. But as bar & tavern researcher, I loved all the stand-up video games when they arrived (i was there for pong) from asteroids and defneder and all the pacman versions to stuff like Knockout and Tank Battle and  joust and karate fighter stuff (can't remember all the names) etc. Loved how those could be added to pool and darts for variety. Made not going home that much easier and drinking the beer than much more fun. In fact, the girl i end up marrying was managing a game parlor with those machines and I got to play for free!  Been around the current games/platforms and gamers enough to know the turf a bit, though. Pass lol

45 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

RIP.

Interesting to think of the impact this guy had. I never got into gaming. Never owned any of the first atari's or  nintendo at home or any others as they kept evolving. But as bar & tavern researcher, I loved all the stand-up video games when they arrived (i was there for pong) from asteroids and defneder and all the pacman versions to stuff like Knockout and Tank Battle and  joust and karate fighter stuff (can't remember all the names) etc. Loved how those could be added to pool and darts for variety. Made not going home that much easier and drinking the beer than much more fun. In fact, the girl i end up marrying was managing a game parlor with those machines and I got to play for free!  Been around the current games/platforms and gamers enough to know the turf a bit, though. Pass lol

You talking Karate Champ or Yie Ar Kung-Fu?

Archived