Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2017 Offseason Twitter Thread

TSO

John Tayman @BangRadioHour 8h8 hours ago

John Tayman Retweeted No Text

Bang Radio Hour bonus. Wish we'd have had this guy for the last show. Watch him for a while, this is a classic.

John Tayman added,

No Text @yisman
@BangRadioHour https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=ZPeoVPbO5c4  meltdown

Ed Werder @Edwerderespn 1m1 minute ago

Source: HC Todd Bowles among #Jets officials who discussed with @Revis24 the Pittsburgh incident in which he's charged with 4 felonies.

Need to Know: #Redskins free agency notes —Berry likely tagged —A RB possibility —Don’t forget backup center  read it in BRBN CSN

John Keim @john_keim 3m3 minutes ago

Let's say KC signs for 24 per, with cap hit of, say, 20 mil in '17. represents 11.9 percent of non-adjusted cap.Lower than many starting QBs

John Keim @john_keim 2m2 minutes ago

Key points as my Aussie guy @PCinOZ will point out: guaranteed money and structure of deal. If 24 per, but back loaded? different deal.

Mark Bullock @MarkBullockNFL 4m4 minutes ago

Free agent fits: Three options at LG for the #Redskins read it in BRBN WP

C432cWwWYAIy5lQ.jpg

John Keim @john_keim 2m2 minutes ago

Unless you have missed the last 20 years of this franchise, you would know that spending money alone does not equal success.

John Keim @john_keim 5m5 minutes ago

Since 2012, Skins have drafted 41 players; 17 on D (8 under SM). Of those 17, 3 are projected starters in '17.regardless of QB, must improve

Redskins Buzztap @redskinsbuzztap 7m7 minutes ago

nfl.com >> What will happen to Kirk Cousins? http://buzztap.com/-OqxpW5

Rick Snider @Snide_Remarks

How long will the Kirk Cousins watch go? My 106.7 The Fan column.  read it in BRBN CBS DC

Evan Silva @evansilva 1h1 hour ago

#Redskins seem intent on screwing up what had become one of the best offenses in the league.

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 1h1 hour ago

Rich Tandler Retweeted Washington Redskins

Last year’s schedule (actual results) had a .516 winning %.

Rich Tandler added,

C44ee_OUYAAgph1.jpg
Washington Redskins @Redskins
#Redskins play seventh toughest @NFL schedule in 2017. 2016 opponents combined record of 138-116-2 (.543…

Furious Styles @Chris_Worthy_ 32m32 minutes ago

Furious Styles Retweeted Matt Miller

Redskins can afford that

Furious Styles added,

Matt Miller @nfldraftscout
I'm told Tony Jefferson will hit the free agent market. Expectation from league sources is $7M+ per season.

Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora 51m51 minutes ago

Would be absolutely shocked if safety Tony Jefferson doesn't hit the market. A return to AZ not in the Cards (excuse the lame pun)...

Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora 51m51 minutes ago

And I'd bet my mortgage that Tony Jefferson is the second-highest pad safety in free agency after Eric Berry, who KC wants to re-sign

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 12m12 minutes ago

Rich Tandler Retweeted Joel Corry

Agreed. The No. 2 is just to much. If it happens will be a 2 or 3 this year and a 1 next. Or maybe two 2’s

Rich Tandler added,

Joel Corry @corryjoel
49ers should insist on Redskins taking their 2018 1st round pick in any Kirk Cousins tag & trade instead the 2nd overall pick this year. https://twitter.com/TheHogSty/status/832686531357790208 

Curt Kuzinz @CKuzinz 6m6 minutes ago

@Rich_TandlerCSN everything about this cousins situation is unprecedented...plus a bad qb draft as fa class...skins should get 2 1st

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 5m5 minutes ago

@CKuzinz I doubt the 49ers will agree and I doubt the Redskins will think they’re in a position to hold out for that.

Curt Kuzinz @CKuzinz 3m3 minutes ago

@Rich_TandlerCSN so you think he's a goner?

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 2m2 minutes ago

@CKuzinz If I head to say now I’d say yes. But it’s a fluid situation.

Ham Tweets @hamilton_tweets 11m11 minutes ago

@Rich_TandlerCSN how is no. 2 too much for a franchise QB?

If anyone is wondering why a post of theirs is no longer showing here, read the OP and be happy no penalty was issued and instead it simply got deleted. This is the second time in a few days I've had to do that. Please read the OP here for an understanding of the rules of this thread, thanks. 

Checked The Tape @TheCasualHero 6h6 hours ago

Checked The Tape Retweeted Master Ya Fly

So we should just repeat the Donovan McNabb era all over again? Basically the same thing if we sign Romo.

Checked The Tape added,

Master Ya Fly @Visionary_94
So what you're really saying is you'd rather see if your team stinks with Sudfeld than be good with Romo. Got it https://twitter.com/TheCasualHero/status/832777127141453824 

Checked The Tape @TheCasualHero 8h8 hours ago

I would rather watch Nate Sudfield throw 10 times a game and us admit defeat, then watch Tony Romo in a #Redskins uniform.

Junior Galette @JovaisG 8h8 hours ago

Archived