Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2017 Offseason Twitter Thread

TSO

Post SportsVerified account@PostSports 29m29 minutes ago

Redskins’ young locker room rekindled veterans’ love for football, sad finish and all  read it in BRBN WP

Rich TandlerVerified account@Rich_TandlerCSN 18m18 minutes ago

Three players getting 35% of the #Redskins’ cap $. That’s not ideal but not a huge issue.  read it in BRBN CSN

Rich TandlerVerified account@Rich_TandlerCSN 2h2 hours ago

Left guard was the weak link on the O-line last year but do the #Redskins have a viable alternative to Shawn Lauvao?  read it in BRBN CSN

Chris Russell@Russellmania621 17m17 minutes ago

Chris Russell Retweeted Jason Reid

Even though u think I am insane & tried to take credit when I really didn't? Haha!

Chris Russell added,

Jason ReidVerified account@JReidESPN
@Russellmania621 You're still my guy. Down the road, invite me into the studio and we'll chop it all up.??

Insider piece on QBs

John Keim added,

Sarah Barshop@sarahbarshop
From @SandoESPN and @ClaytonESPN: Predicting the 2017 starting QB for all 32 NFL teams. http://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/story/_/id/18733300 

Niles Paul@NilesP_ 1h1 hour ago

I feel like every time I get on a plane I get debo'd by an old lady for all the elbow room.

Chad Ryan@ChadwikoRCC 6m6 minutes ago

Okay, #Redskins fans we need to clarify something once and for all. I keep seeing people saying the team would be stupid not to sign Kirk.

Chad Ryan@ChadwikoRCC 5m5 minutes ago

If Kirk Cousins does end up leaving Washington, either via trade or free agency, it will not be because the team didn't want him.

IF Cousins leaves it will be because Cousins wanted more money than the #Redskins felt realistic, OR Cousins simply doesn't want to be here.

IF Cousins leaves it will be because Cousins wanted more money than the #Redskins felt realistic, OR Cousins simply doesn't want to be here.

Mark Bullock@MarkBullockNFL 2m2 minutes ago

@ChadwikoRCC From Cousins point of view, I'd definitely want SF from a stability standpoint over WSH

Martin Collinson@redskinsfanuk

@markbullocknfl @chadwikorcc Why? What stability is there in a first time HC and GM with a talent free roster around you? I don’t get it.

Chad Ryan@ChadwikoRCC 2m2 minutes ago

Chad Ryan Retweeted DMVSPORTSDUDE

If paying him $20mil, giving him the starter reigns over a popular 1st rd pick, and offering him top 5 QB money is 'poisoning the well'...

Chad Ryan added,

DMVSPORTSDUDE@WshSportsDude
@ChadwikoRCC But let's assume you are right.They have so poisoned the well with this guy that he wants out regardless? What does that say?

Jason ReidVerified account@JReidESPN 1h1 hour ago

Gruden has two new coordinators, a defense in shambles, an unsettled QB situation, the team's top WRs are FAs and stuff swirling around GM.

Jason ReidVerified account@JReidESPN

Yep. Nothing to see there.

Record high today? Never really liked winter anyway. In any case, Need to Know is up on Real Redskins.  read it in BRBN CSN

John KeimVerified account@john_keim 20h20 hours ago

Not hard to figure out. Many wanted things 2 be different. But as @jerrybrewer wrote, SM had few choices when hired.tough to have true power

Mark Bullock@MarkBullockNFL 9h9 hours ago

Mark Bullock Retweeted Adam Schefter

Random note: Gamble worked under Scot McCloughan in San Fran. But Skins haven't hired any other McCloughan guys, so probably means nothing

Mark Bullock added,

Adam SchefterVerified account@AdamSchefter
49ers announced personnel executive Tom Gamble is leaving the organization.

Deshaun WatsonVerified account@DeshaunWatson4 9h9 hours ago

Deshaun Watson Retweeted SNF on NBC

Crazy how you twist my words and try to make it a story. And you don't even know the story behind the speech! Smh

Deshaun Watson added,

C5TqcILVYAEVLSp.jpg
SNF on NBCVerified account@SNFonNBC
Deshaun Watson wants to play for Cowboys: “I like being in Fort Worth, Texas, and I promise you I’ll be back here” http://tw.nbcsports.com/GM4P 

Chad Ryan@ChadwikoRCC 24s25 seconds ago

"I would be comfortable with Colt McCoy starting"

#Redskins great Joe Theismann this AM on @ESPN980

(Theismann is on the team payroll)

ESPN 980Verified account@espn980 25m25 minutes ago

"I believe DeSean Jackson and Pierre Garcon both want to be #Redskins" @Theismann7 to @AlGaldi on #TheMorningBlitz

ESPN 980Verified account@espn980 24m24 minutes ago

"I'm so disappointed that [Joe Jacoby] didn't make it... he certainly deserves to be in the HOF" @Theismann7 to @AlGaldi on #TheMorningBlitz

Eric BickelVerified account@EBJunkies 27m27 minutes ago

Eric Bickel Retweeted Post Sports

wow.... starting to get nutty

Eric Bickel added,

Post SportsVerified account@PostSports
NFL Network analyst: Better than 50 percent chance Kirk Cousins leaves Washington this year http://wapo.st/2lsi8on 

ESPN 980Verified account@espn980 29m29 minutes ago

"I always felt that Pierre Garcon is the heartbeat of the Washington Offense" @Theismann7 to @AlGaldi on #TheMorningBlitz

posted in BRBN yesterday

John KeimVerified account@john_keim 22m22 minutes ago

Like conversing over here. Can answer questions, have 'conversations' in more depth: https://www.facebook.com/johnkeimESPN/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel 

Archived