Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Like I said...... Dallas can't beat good teams.

AkaD

Originally posted by AkaD

Okay, now it's time for me to admit that I was wrong. I was wrong. Dallas can beat one good team. Hahahahaha!!

The 4 best records in the NFC are Philly, Carolina Seattle and Dallas at 8-3. (If Seattle beats Baltimore.) Dallas beat BOTH of the 8-3 teams they played! Nuff said.

Hey, guess who has NFC home field advantage in the playoffs right now? :cheers:

Should be an interesting next two weeks. Philly has to go to Carolina next week. And then Dallas goes to Philly the week after. Aside from those games, I think all three teams have fairly light schedules. Of course, both the Boys and Iggles still have to travel to the friendly confines of FedEx.......oh boy :)

Originally posted by Red&BlueRivalry

The 4 best records in the NFC are Philly, Carolina Seattle and Dallas at 8-3. (If Seattle beats Baltimore.) Dallas beat BOTH of the 8-3 teams they played! Nuff said.

Hey, guess who has NFC home field advantage in the playoffs right now? :cheers:

Yes, after the Eagles spotted you 7 points at home. Won't happen in Philly in two weeks.

Don't trip against the fishies. Let's make it for 1st place. ;)

Dallas has beaten one 8-2 team. I will give them credit for that one, but the Eagles sucked ass when Dallas played them, so you can't include them NOW when they're actually winning. If Dallas can beat them in the 2nd meeting, i'll give them credit, but not in retrospect and saying the Eagles were anything but bad when they played Dallas before. Weren't they like 1 and 3 or something when they played?

Philly was 2-2, having just beat the Skins, when they played Dallas. After losing in Texas, the Birds were looking horrible in New York before the Jints screwed up on special teams and allowed Westbook (?) to get that big punt return to win. Looking back, that play has turned the Eagles season around.

Originally posted by Blazers21

Yes, after the Eagles spotted you 7 points at home. Won't happen in Philly in two weeks.

Don't trip against the fishies. Let's make it for 1st place. ;)

It's going to be a great game, I can't wait! If one team wins and another loses next week, it will be an even more intense battle as the NFC East is up for grabs. Better tell Andy Reid to ditch that west coast offense and go for some long ones because it's the only way to beat the Cowboys blitz. ;)

Ultimately, the Cowboys or the Eagles have got to collapse down the stretch because one wins the division and one wins the wildcard if not.

The other wildcard is coming from the west... the loser of the Rams/Seahawks division race. I still think it's possible the Vikes collapse and Green Bay runs away with their division.

In the end, if we were to win out and show improvement yet not make the playoffs... I'd be satisfied with that and look forward to next year.

Dallas has beaten one 8-2 team. I will give them credit for that one, but the Eagles sucked ass when Dallas played them, so you can't include them NOW when they're actually winning. If Dallas can beat them in the 2nd meeting, i'll give them credit, but not in retrospect and saying the Eagles were anything but bad when they played Dallas before. Weren't they like 1 and 3 or something when they played?

The eagles haven't lost since we beat them, so to say the eagles were so bad when we played them, seems ignorant to me. BTW, the jets are also 4-3 since we played them (won next 2 games under vinny after we played them).

Is that all Dallas fans can say? "What have the Skins done?" lmao!! What a joke. What do the Redskins have to do with Dallas being the worst team with a good record?!?!?! Nothing at all.

Seattle has a good record and lost to you guys, so how good can they be?

I don't care who beat what team which has this or that record.

8-3 > 4-6/5-6/4-7 ANYWAY YOU SPIN IT. Dallas is winning their close games, the Skins are not. The teams are not playing that much better or worse then each other, but the Cowboys are playing with enough discipline to win a close game, while the Skins are scratching and crawling for 60 mins to make it a close game. At 8-3, the WORST the cowboys could do is go 8-8 and event THAT would be considered a huge improvement. Someday the Skins will fix things, hell maybe even over the last 6 games of this season, but until they do, it is not wise to try and crack on an 8-3 team, (except for the understood hated for the cowboys we all feel for obvious reasons).

By dallasfan: Seattle has a good record and lost to you guys, so how good can they be?

Who cares? Everyone knows the Redskins aren't very good. This is not the issue. The issue is that Dallas is not a very good team, even though they're 8 and 3.

Dallas is winning their close games, the Skins are not.
Every one of the Skins' wins were close games.

Huh? What are you on about now?

What I am saying is that if the Cowboys make it into the playoffs, then their season is considered more then a success, since most picked them to finish 5-11 - 7-9 this year. The Cowboys being blownout 56-0 in the playoffs is not as bad as not making it. Now don't get me wrong, I would LOVE EVERY SECOND of it, watching it with a big smile on my face, however, I would much rather see the Skins in the playoffs.

Archived