Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Like I said...... Dallas can't beat good teams.

AkaD

:thumbsup: They've played nobody, they have a decent record because of it, and their record will plummet from here on out because they have to take the field with real teams now. Say goodbye to the fantasy of Parcells taking scrubs to the playoffs, it'll never happen. They can't even score a touchdown against decent teams!! Hahahahahaha!!

Lates.

Originally posted by ChrisFul

I'd much rather be the Dallas Cowboys than the Washington Redskins right now, thanks. What's your record again? That's right.

The Redskins could be a cumulative 0-100 over a period of years, and I would still much rather be a Redskins fan. That's right. And you know in your heart that you glance longingly in our direction... thats why you hang out on this board.

only a loser takes the attitude at others that win are just lucky and their wins are a result of scheduling. at least at the NFL level.

the Redskins got every break possible the first 6 weeks in encountering injured team after injured team and yet were just 3-3 after those contests.

this team is just too poor right now to get into a pissing contest with anyone else.

And did I say anything about the Redskins? I was talking about the Cowgirls. And for the record, at least when the Redskins lose they score on the other team, not look like idiots and can't even get points from a kicker. lmfao!! What a joke. I'd much rather be a Redskins fan than a disillusioned Cowgirl fan anyday.

Originally posted by AkaD

:thumbsup: They've played nobody, they have a decent record because of it, and their record will plummet from here on out because they have to take the field with real teams now. Say goodbye to the fantasy of Parcells taking scrubs to the playoffs, it'll never happen. They can't even score a touchdown against decent teams!! Hahahahahaha!!

Lates.

I think you're wrong :stupid:

By Bulldog: so, what you are saying is you would rather be 4-6 than 7-3 because Dallas got shut out against two very good defenses??
Not at all man. What i'm saying is i'd rather be a Redskins fan than a Cowgirl fan. Simple as that.

Cowgirl fans are the worst fans in the NFL. They boo whenever ANYTHING doesn't go their way, even if it's an obviously correct call. They cry like little b*tches about everything!! The team is the same way. They cry like girls when a play doesn't go their way, and showboat like little children when anything does go their way. It's pathetic.

Cowgirl fans are the worst fans in the NFL. They boo whenever ANYTHING doesn't go their way, even if it's an obviously correct call. They cry like little b*tches about everything!! The team is the same way. They cry like girls when a play doesn't go their way, and showboat like little children when anything does go their way. It's pathetic. [/b]

I don't know man I boo whenever anything goes wrong with the skins :doh: which is a lot lately

Archived