Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Rally 12/10/2016 Saturday - Woolly Mammoth - Philadelphia

superozman

For those in Philly, or coming into town, here is the Redskins Rally for Woolly Mammoth on South Street.  There are so many amazing restaurants on South Street if you want dinner before the Redskins Rally, so if you need any recommendations, let me know.  Of course, the food is solid at the Mammoth.  For those unfamiliar, South Street is one of the more well known Philly streets that has a large amount of bars, restaurants, shopping, and entertainment.

20161210rally-8-atPHI.jpg

You ain't kidding. The food at Wooly Mammoth is bangin. Only thing with bar is there EARLY as it's a lot smaller then Champps in Dallas or the Tilted Kilt was in Phoenix. It's more of a long hallway type building & packs full pretty quickly. 

22 hours ago, TK said:

You ain't kidding. The food at Wooly Mammoth is bangin. Only thing with bar is there EARLY as it's a lot smaller then Champps in Dallas or the Tilted Kilt was in Phoenix. It's more of a long hallway type building & packs full pretty quickly. 

Yes, and the more Redskins fans that come out, you end up basically by the front door and all the excitement is in the back of that long hallway.  So tough to see/hear.

I was going to go to the German place before hand, but now i'm thinking of just getting there early, getting a spot, and eating an early dinner at the mammoth!

On 12/6/2016 at 11:02 AM, TK said:

It's much further up but the Cambridge on south street is a great pub with awesome food. Mammoth is just cheap pub

grub IMO which is fine for the said event.

13 hours ago, Suffolk_Skins said:

It's much further up but the Cambridge on south street is a great pub with awesome food. Mammoth is just cheap pub

grub IMO which is fine for the said event.

The whole street is full of good food.  some have been on food network !

On 12/7/2016 at 9:43 AM, superozman said:

Yes, and the more Redskins fans that come out, you end up basically by the front door and all the excitement is in the back of that long hallway.  So tough to see/hear.

I was going to go to the German place before hand, but now i'm thinking of just getting there early, getting a spot, and eating an early dinner at the mammoth!

The place across the street up on the corner was on Bar Rescue last year. 

Also so if you're not here, yo ass is LATE. 

2D447C1E-277C-490E-A728-0D0FE7D2E32A_zps

Archived