Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(MERGED 5x) ESPN reports - Bucs "deactivate" Keyshawn Johnson

Skinhead

From Sportsline. Classic. The prick didn't even know.

SportsLine.com has learned the former Pro Bowl receiver will be deactivated by the Bucs for the remainder of the season.

When contacted by SportsLine.com, Johnson sounded shocked and added he didn't know anything about such a move.

"I'm not even in town right now," he said. "I'm traveling. For what? What are they doing that for? What have I done?

"I didn't do anything. I haven't done anything, like I've always done, but play with passion when I step in between those white lines."

Crazy news. Wasn't it Keyshawn that the camera caught talking down to Jon Gruden? I don't remember which Bucc it was but I couldn't believe it when I saw it. If it was Keyshawn, I'm not surprised Gruden benched him. If Keyshawn comes to the Cowboys, that will be two former Parcells receivers that have rebirths in Dallas. :) I think he'd be a great fit if he isn't too expensive. The Cowboys have too many small speedy receivers, they need a strong wideout like Keyshawn that is more of a possession receiver and can rough up the defenders.

Actually, I think it may have been jbooma ... I can't say that initial authorship credit entered into my thinking when I started sewing the myriad separate threads into the lovely tapestry we now have here. :)

Nope, I'm wrong about the first post. For those scoring at home and in the interest of posterity ( :rolleyes: ) our Man In Myrtle Skinhead "broke" the story here by one minute.

You da man. ;)

BTW, what's the deal with that handle, bro? Kind of makes one wonder ...

Originally posted by Om

Actually, I think it may have been jbooma ... I can't say that initial authorship credit entered into my thinking when I started sewing the myriad separate threads into the lovely tapestry we now have here. :)

Nope, I'm wrong about the first post. For those scoring at home and in the interest of posterity ( :rolleyes: ) our Man In Myrtle Skinhead "broke" the story here by one minute.

You da man. ;)

However I was the first to get the story right ;)

Originally posted by Om

You da man. ;)

So exciting! What will happen next on Extremeskins.com? Tune in sometime soon to find out!

This sounds like they're just sitting his arse down for the rest of the year to send a message to the team. He's gone after the season, maybe after June 1, unless they can trade him. But remember that the trade deadline's already passed.

He's always been overrated in terms of his ability to dominate a game, given his lack of speed.

Archived