Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Avatars

JurgyFan

Originally I credited OM with the new avatars and he steered me in the right direction as to the credit. A big thanks to Blade and DieHard for the new "cutting edge" avatars. My cheerleader avatar is much easier on the eyes than the old one!

The Masochist and the Ass Jester avatars are a hoot.

Where might I find the entire listing of avatars and their posting reqirements?

Incidentally, 'sez here the 'Skins over the 'Fins by seven...so the way Miami's going, that means we only have to tackle Ricky Williams in the end zone to win...or score a TD+PA to cover.

Originally posted by halter91

So can someone explain to me the rules of the avatars?? How are long will i be the waterboy?? What is I knock over a porta-john with an mouthy eagles fans in it??

Your avatar depends on your post count. The numbers below the avatars in the picture above denote the thresholds.

Originally posted by halter91

...What is I knock over a porta-john with an mouthy eagles fans in it??

Dude, if you do that and manage to survive and you can prove it, I would be duty bound to ask the Mods to let you have my avatar. Oh, BTW did I mention the offer only holds if you do it at the Linc ??

You're right GridIron, but I was when I posed the question about the avatars. Ahem, such is life...just when you get a hottie for an avatar, it's time to become a waterboy. There's a lesson in there somewhere, but I'll be damned if I know what it is.

"Is it me, or is the Benchwarmer the lamest avatar of all? If I become a Benchwarmer, can I choose to use the Rookie picture? It's much cooler, IMO. Benchwarmer just seems out of place to me..."

A picture of Michael Westbrook doing whatever he does now might suffice.

Come to think of it, what penitentiary is he in now, anyway?

Archived