Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pay as We play Again with 3 day notice....

Howie411

Got the below email from the Redskins today.  They did the same thing last year, but closer to the end of the season, basically giving us 3 day notice which I ended up missing and was stuck paying an additional $10 per playoff ticket.   Its insulting that they are giving us 3 day notice only.

NFL OFFERS EARLY "PAY AS WE PLAY" OPTION FOR POSTSEASON GAMES

Dear Season Ticket Members,

For the 2016 season, the National Football League is once again requiring all 32 NFL teams to offer Season Ticket Members an Early Pay As We Play Option for potential postseason home games. This early option incentive allows you to lock in your regular season ticket price for the Wild Card round, should the Redskins host a Wild Card game at FedExField.

By opting to purchase your 2016 postseason tickets by September 7 , you can reserve tickets for potential postseason games at FedExField without putting any money down.

Your credit card will not be charged until the Redskins qualify to host a home postseason game, with your credit card information stored securely within this Season Ticket Member portal. The credit card used to enroll in this Pay As We Play program must have an expiration date beyond February 2017. You will also have the option to purchase parking passes at a later date.

To take advantage of this NFL offer exclusive to Season Ticket Members, PLEASE CLICK HERE . Your invoice can be found in the Pay My Invoice section under the TICKET CENTRAL tab.

If you have any questions about this policy, please call the Ticket Office at 301.275.6050.

Thank you,
The Washington Redskins

41 minutes ago, Howie411 said:

Got the below email from the Redskins today.  They did the same thing last year, but closer to the end of the season, basically giving us 3 day notice which I ended up missing and was stuck paying an additional $10 per playoff ticket.   Its insulting that they are giving us 3 day notice only.

NFL OFFERS EARLY "PAY AS WE PLAY" OPTION FOR POSTSEASON GAMES

Dear Season Ticket Members,

For the 2016 season, the National Football League is once again requiring all 32 NFL teams to offer Season Ticket Members an Early Pay As We Play Option for potential postseason home games. This early option incentive allows you to lock in your regular season ticket price for the Wild Card round, should the Redskins host a Wild Card game at FedExField.

By opting to purchase your 2016 postseason tickets by September 7 , you can reserve tickets for potential postseason games at FedExField without putting any money down.

Your credit card will not be charged until the Redskins qualify to host a home postseason game, with your credit card information stored securely within this Season Ticket Member portal. The credit card used to enroll in this Pay As We Play program must have an expiration date beyond February 2017. You will also have the option to purchase parking passes at a later date.

To take advantage of this NFL offer exclusive to Season Ticket Members, PLEASE CLICK HERE . Your invoice can be found in the Pay My Invoice section under the TICKET CENTRAL tab.

If you have any questions about this policy, please call the Ticket Office at 301.275.6050.

Thank you,
The Washington Redskins

I

I'm pretty sure that we were offered that option, when we paid our invoices on-line early this year.   I know that this is the 2nd email, that that went out with this offer.

What's the big deal? You got the email in time, and it doesn't cost anything now.

The insult, is the ****ing $20.00.processing fee, that they charge when you buy a parking pass.  

BTW, the price of the playoff tickets is now the same as the regular season price...this is NOT the same as the average price per ticket as it was last year.  For instance, my tickets are about $760 for the season.  Regular season are around $85 per game -- this is what the playoffs tickets are (but no processing fee -- too bad you can not pre-order parking as well).

Archived