Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TK

Originally posted by National Defense

you need a lesson from the fitzman on transcription.

Just trying to help Sarge out. Sorry if it's not up to your liking, but I don't have a way to record it & then go back & transcribe it.

Originally posted by TK421Clicker

Just trying to help Sarge out. Sorry if it's not up to your liking, but I don't have a way to record it & then go back & transcribe it.

You did fine bro. Thanks for taking the time to inform those of us who missed the interview.

My buddy National Defense must have forgotten the age old adage, "beggars shouldn't be choosey".

Caller:..... last possession. Seemed like going for it all. S.S...... Patrick seemed to want to go somewhere else with it. Was a bad possession. Wanted to hit back on short stuff. Caller: Patrick on draw. S.S. Thought that there would be blitz. Wasn't so Patrick took off with it. Why did Rock not get as many carries with Trung not doing well. S.S. Allow the coaches to replace personel. doesn't think that Rock was out because of fumble. Did not think that Rock was in Doghouse. Holes weren't there and couldn't run.

Improved blitz protection.

QB has to see what is coming. He has been hit on that same blitz before.

Do better job of teaching PR to keep eyes up.

A question from a fan (NOT Blondie)Why did Rock get so few carries?

No holes.

Not much there.

Fumble not caused him to get in the doghouse too much.

Hue made that decision.

"They got some funny rules in the NFL" :rotflmao: :rotflmao: "You can catch a pass & run 10 steps with it & get not knocked out of bounds & they'll rule it an incomplete pass" :rotflmao: "Thats one I learned"

Originally posted by Sarge

Thanks bud. I too am left wondering why Trung is still gonna start after this past weekend.

Thanks again for the effort!

No prob As far as Trung starting, my guess is has to do with Rock having a sprained ankle. Please just don't let that be something his "buddy" Davis taught him. :doh:

Archived